Endless Paradigm

Full Version: CFW 5.50 Prometheus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
liquidzigong did it again :)
He released CFW 5.50 Prometheus, respect Knock-knock
official post

UPDATE by liquidzigong at 2010-09-04 19:58.
Quote:Changelog:
Support more new games
Support future encryption Games 6.30
see attached file 5.50_Prometheus(6).rar
[attachment=4263]

WARNING: if you have a game save from a patched game and you want to run the original unpatched game on CFW 5.50 Prometheus; that save most probably will be corrupted, don't try it! Back-up the save first. You can use sgdeemer on the save, but I'm not sure how to fix the save with that prog. If someone does please let me know, thanks.

TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, DON'T CRY IF YOU MESS UP!

EDIT: see attachment for latest release :)
liquidzigong didn't release it with version numbers, but this is release 5.

Changelog (raw Google translation):
Quote:Prometheus module improved to optimize the game's compatibility
Optimize application performance and size
Amendment SysMemUserForUser_91DE343C possible problems

In case of problems you can go back to D3, just by running the D3 installer again.

Quote:[Original] PSP1000/PSP2000 non-v3-made custom firmware: CFW 5.50 Prometheus
Features:
It allows you without any modules, plug-in situations like the game to run 6.20. Procedures have been in the PSP-1003 & PSP-2000 on the test successfully.
================================================== ======
Installation:
Warning, 5.50 GEN-D3 user installed may not be able to read the original SAVE.
In fact, this is a bug in 5.50 GEN-D3, 5.50 Prometheus and 5.50 GEN-D2 SAVES are compatible.
Before installing use sgdeemer to decrypt the save, after installation you can use sgdeemer to read the decrypted file back.

First, install 5.50 GEN-D3, however, download the package installation accessories. After successful installation, you can note the version number of the system into a 5.50 Prometheus.
================================================== ======
Games that are tested and work without patching:
KHBBS
MGSPW (Prologue do not crash)

Doesn't work:
patapon 3 DEMO
Quote:Thank GEN Team. This version of the vast majority of files from the 5.50 GEN-D3, you can call it 5.50 GEN-D4.
[Image: 10ia17b.jpg]

nice :)

plays patched games and loads 550gen-D3 savedate fine,.
He should make 5.00 m33 prometheus Drink
the more he/she learns, the more wee can get :D
nice work from china!
Vegetano1 Wrote: [ -> ][img]jpg[/img]

Savedata only works with the patched games, if you use the unpatched game to continue with your patched game-save. The save will be corrupted!
bluewave Wrote: [ -> ]
Vegetano1 Wrote: [ -> ][img]jpg[/img]

Savedata only works with the patched games, if you use the unpatched game to continue with your patched game-save. The save will be corrupted!

makes sence,.. from now on i don't have to patch any new games,. Madwin

i do think the system should say something like "550gen d-4 Prometheus",. but its ok,. gen also made use of 500m33,. i guess,.(can always change this ;p)

edit: also you might add to put eboot folder into ms0:/PSP/game  for the noobies,. ;)

and also you now are able to goto the psn store,.
hmmmmmm, so can it run the latest UMDs too? i has metal gear and i would like that to work.......
Grey Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]hmmmmmm, so can it run the latest UMDs too? i has metal gear and i would like that to work.......
I can run some of the newer games already(MGS) so I'm too not sure if I'll use this right now

but I'll give it a try since not having to patch games is more convenient.
its a new updated 550gen cf >>Prometheus !! playing 620 games without patching,.. c'mon be happy!! works fine here!

thanks for posting bluewave!! Adore
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's