Endless Paradigm

Full Version: D2-D3 Switcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Red Squirrel has released a D2-D3 switcher for 5.50 GEN users.

[Image: 1275844720snap001.bmp]

Quote:What's it?!
D2-D3 Switcher is a simple PSP homebrew to switch easily from CF 5.50GEN-D3 to -D2 and viceversa.
It works changing only the peagasus.prx in Flash0. Returning to D2 (using the D2's peagasus.prx) you will can use those savedatas that appear corrupted in D3 or play those games that have issues with D3 (such as Jak and Daxter, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, etc...). But remember to come back to D3 when you want to play those modern games that require it.

P.s.: oh, and NO, I'm not come back in the PSP scene, this is only a tool that I made after a request by PSP-Cheats.it community, nothing else.

Quote:UPDATE: after many tests, it seems that the only plugin that creates issues with D2-D3 Switcher is KHBBS plugin! So disable it before to use my tool

Ehi guys, someone had the "Error writing new peagasus.prx!" error using my tool.
To avoid this error you have to DISABLE all GAME.txt plugins before running my program. That's all

P.s.: after the "Error writing new peagasus.prx!" error, your PSP will can not run any homebrew or ISO: this happens because your peagasus.prx has been deleted and the new has not been written. So now you're without a peagasus.prx in your Flash0!
To fix this problem just write a D3/D2 peagasus.prx manually at Flash0:/KD/peagasus.prx

One of the plugins that gives issues with D2-D3 Switcher is the KHBBS plugin! D2-D3 Switcher can not write in Flash0 even if it is the only plugin enabled!!!
I have also tested CWCheat, HUD, Quickest Exit and PSN Lover and no issues with them (even when they are all enabled!).
Please give me the results of your tests if you made them ;)
BLEH... ive already overwritten on my old corrupted savegame -___-

oh wells.
I play  "Jak and Daxter, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker"  on d3 fine,. >?>?

KHBBS plugin>?>?
If I'm correct I'll finally be able to play Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3! Yay

It doesn't work at all on d3
no need for this.. everything runs fine on my PSP 2000 with 5.50 GEN-D3 *g*
Nice homebrew but unfortunately I've already used something else so I can play Peace Walker. other games I haven't had any problems with.
The only one that's been corrupted were my Disgaea save games. And I never really got too far into that as it required constant grinding and I got bored. May start again now though.
sorry but no need 4 that
Added peagasus.prxs for D2 and D3 and a D2 mod by J416 to first post.
This thing saved me. I was having freezing issues with MGS: PW. But thanks to this, I can now play without freeze.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's