Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Prometheus Module v0.3 final - Running 6.20 Games on CFW without plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
New tool from liquidzigong

changelog: (0.3 final)
Quote:# Code optimized.
# Anti NPDRM checking, working w/no-UMD NP9600 mode
# If module starts failed, game will be exited.
# Fix games cannot running on PSP-3000 5.03 GEN-C like EVA

1. Use WQSG_UMD (download here / UMDGEN / WinRAR to extract the original PSP_GAME\SYSDIR\EBOOT.BIN into a temp folder, decrypted, then rename to EBOOT.OLD

2. Extract the prometheus.prx & EBOOT.BIN into above temp dir.
[attachment=3962]

3. Drag the three files and drop into WQSD_UMD.
[Image: prometheus.png]

4. Done, copy the modified ISO to your MS

noted:
Quote:1. for KHBBS, you have to decrypt BBS1/2/3.DAT then put back to PSPGAME/USRDIR
2. for 5.00M33, you have to decrypt all PRX files (EBOOT.BIN,PSPGAME/USRDIR/MODULES/*.PRX) then repack the ISO
3. Previous modification on EBOOT.BIN/PRX files (like sceUtilitO") are not required.

Spoiler for old version:
This is damn cool.... I like the idea of loading the plug-in form the ISO.

The new EBOOT.BIN loads the prometheus.prx which loads the old renamed EBOOT.OLD. Madwin
This is great stuff, going to try it out now

Thanks for sharing matchung! Madwin
Awesome !!   Madwin
And the scene lives to fight on longer   Yay
this looks good, and will try in time
Does that mean it can play ModNation Racers Demo?
PS360 Wrote: [ -> ]Does that mean it can play ModNation Racers Demo?

i don't know think so..
Thanks I'll try to do this now.

EDIT:
Thanks it works with Harvest Moon, but I can't open prince of persia with WQSG_UMD
Doesn't work with Naruto UNH3. They have the same problem it says "Allocated LBA Failed"

I think the problem is because it was already a decrypted version and not the untouched version
Coool !!!
Thanks man Madwin
Hmmm i am confuzzled,. i thought this tool auto-decrypted when ripping/backing-up a game from umd disc,.>?

i have to check it out,. 6.20 games don't work on 550gen? you need this to patch them?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's