Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Fucked Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Woot! Skipped our school's awards day assembly to go smoke weed. Got busted and now I get to attend an alternative school for the first semester of my senior year. Oh my folks also took all of my stuff so I'll be joining the void through my PSP and its magnificent OSK. Nanana
Damn sorry to hear that bro. At least you still have your PSP
ProperBritish Wrote: [ -> ]damn man that sucks donkey balls

Well, at least you can still get online Madwin
lolz. the obvious thing to do is smoke more weed.

[Image: carl-sagan-smoke-weed-everyday.jpg]
Nanana
smoke weed Noway I think that would have fudgeed you up more Boogs but hopefully the PSP's better than any weed and you still have it Yay
Hope the weed was worth it. Smoke when you are older you will enjoy it more.
>_>

So what got you in trouble? was it skipping the awards ceremony or smoking weed?

If it was the weed, personally, i wouldn't want to get bitten in the donkey again and avoid it from now on...
lolfail.

seriously though.. that's some pretty bad timing you got there Jooms.

bloodangel619 Wrote: [ -> ]smoke weed Noway I think that would have fudgeed you up more Boogs but hopefully the PSP's better than any weed and you still have it Yay

...................................................................................................................................................................................OBJECTION!
Good job :P

alternate school is better than the alternative law punishment!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's