Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Compile Heart's Neptune.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Not sure about the VN part, but the battle system reminds of FFX's one.
^it's actually similar to Valkyrie Profile

I <3 this game having so much fun with it. Was confuzzled at first but got the hang of customizing every bit, im actually still in the beginning doing quests and lost my grasp on the story :\

happy with my ps3♥ 
I actually forgot about this game. But I'm not impatient to get it. But I still want it.
NEED MONEY

Got bored of the two games I own so I went and bought nier. :X no more monies now.
coolness~ no more random encounters I guess. Hope to see some improvements from the previous one

Spoiler:
Didn't really enjoy this game, first couple of days was fun. Then it got boring, the story was more dull and pure nonsense gibberish poo poo I didn't bother reading it.(dub/undub) I like how I am able to customize everything in battle but choosing items by chance was retarded, and the battles were boring as hell, thought it would start to change but everything was the same including dungeons/quests all that was repetitive. Not worth my time, though I did enjoy my artbook so that was nice xD
EDIT: if the next one gets localized I'll buy it anyways xD
Yeah, If it does get localized, I'll get it anyway. I suppose what appears to be White Heart's twin is meant to be the personification of upcoming Nintendo's HD console.

EDIT: Turns out the original CPUs have been captured which explains the different looking Neptune.
I still havent finished Hyperdimension Neptunia
Not sold anywhere~ : |

I tried to buy the other day. Sold on internet for too much~

So bought a different game.
I might as well complain about it now, since I haven't before. I think the method of healing absolutely sucks.

Oh and uh, here's another trailer for Neptune Mk 2
Source: YouTube
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's