Endless Paradigm

Full Version: PSNFucker beta v2 released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 67009061.bmp]

Quote:PSNFucker Beta v2:

* supports automatic login (auto-sign in supported).
    * disable the menu hotkey.
    * using the new system function modification method is no longer a simple string that changes PSNabler.

Problems with the first edition:

* Dynasty Warriors download joint raid with the letter can not, network warfare can not, it is because the game has additional protection, need money to buy a license key, and then activated in the PSN account management, similar to the game There are seals 3, Phantasy Star 2 and so on.
    * PSN most shops can not download the DEMO game, because these games to the machine authentication, game certification will appear (80109d80) errors, unexplained, it may try to use the MEDIA GO certified machine, or to rise to 6.20 official firmware, certification good lower and lower back.
    * Some of the unit is a mess of connection error, I do not know the reason why I never appeared. PSP-2000 with the Japanese version of the machine, the system 5.50GEN-D3 final version, 5.00M33-6 also tried, no problem.

god i love this plugin AdoreAdore

good to see its second release

auto sign in works!

[Image: 5876663.bmp]

[Image: 38313074.bmp]

and online games of coarse ^^

[Image: 91690654.bmp]

news source: PSPHacks

[attachment=3851]
Man I have got to stop sending Grey Ghost links. Facepalm

Are BMP really needed you could use PNGs or JPGs.
i luv it..
nice tool..
weeee, really nice plugin thanks for the update AdoreAhaa
yes, I love this plugin, just downloaded and it works perfectly, thanks vosman! Adore
Great plugin thanks for posting Drink
Hellz yeah !!!!    Madwin

This plugin is the shiznit    Yay
dose the demo download work on you guys? it has an error to me while activating
I have not had any problems, download MSG Peace Walker demo, turned out just fine
auto login is cool.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's