Endless Paradigm

Full Version: E-Loader r24 Released for All PSP Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you add some kind of source link Shizzy'?

http://www.pspgen.com/forums/post2137687.html#p2137687
This is Epic news!!! I might just buy a PSP GO......
Woo
this is brilliant, i also read on hacks somwhere that a gpSP (gameboy advance) emulator was released for the half byte loader :D

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2010/04/05/gpsp...-released/
Good News for the scene!  Thanks for posting the release  (:
I'm worried about this release, did wololo say that someone could mod and release this? Is a source code included? Because as far as I knew, their eloader was not even close to finished; what with them unable to retrieve 6.XX syscalls.

Though this may sound pessimistic or overtlydramatic, with the state the psp scene is in; I can only hope this doesn't piss off the original devs to make them quit. Aye, it may be superstition but I'm very worried by this...

By the way, I'm still trying this on my psp go I got for 120$ when i get home.
I tried this on my psp go, and it can't run GPSP; which basically means, this won't work. Or with anything interesting for that matter...

Hell, the eloader doesn't even load because of SYSCALL failures, as mentioned in my first post here >_>

So really, this release hasn't done ANYTHING other than the probability of pissing the devs off.
good news, lol, might try it later if its run
not working "system call Failure" and always "hang"
so this was a failure...
Tetris999 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried this on my psp go, and it can't run GPSP; which basically means, this won't work. Or with anything interesting for that matter...

Hell, the eloader doesn't even load because of SYSCALL failures, as mentioned in my first post here >_>

So really, this release hasn't done ANYTHING other than the probability of pissing the devs off.

What firmware are you on??
I added the 5XX version to the first post too.   Also people are reporting problems getting the 6XX working good on Go!

The 6XX version does not load anything but small homebrews.  
As for the 5XX version, homebrew must be simply recompiled using the functions available in the svn..   If you go to pspGen, you can find all kinds of awesome homebrew recompiled for the 5XX version.   ;)

As for this not containing the src, your right it should.  Half Byte Loader was released under GPL.
However this is not my release, and I am not affiliated with the person who made this at all.   So I have no idea when/if the plan on honoring the license.   Maybe wololo should contact him?

Long story short:

* If you are on 5.03 or lower, and have a PSP 3000, then use ChickHen for homebrew.
* If you are on 5XX above 5.03, use the 5XX eloader for great hombrew
* If you are on 6XX use the 6XX eloader, and you can play some small homebrew like snake.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's