Endless Paradigm

Full Version: MGS: Peace Walker has a MONSTER surprise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kotaku Wrote:Snake's list of mortal enemies appears to have gotten a bit longer, as the latest issue of Famitsu reveals that upcoming PSP game Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will feature a surprise crossover that wee certainly didn't see coming.

According to early details from the Japanese magazine, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will feature beasts and bosses from the Monster Hunter series. That's right, Snake and his fellow cooperative Snakes will be taking down giant Wyverns like the Tigrex and lesser creatures like Velociprey in addition to attack helicopters.

Looks like Monster Hunter mascot Felyne will also make a cameo in Kojima Productions new Metal Gear game, with Snake cooking up some trademark monster meat-on-bone for sustenance.

This would hardly be Metal Gear's first cross-company mash up. Solid Snake appeared in Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Sony's Ape Escape characters appeared in Metal Gear Solid 3, and Capcom and Konami have collaborated before with Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django, which can be linked up with a Mega Man Battle Network 5 on the Game Boy Advance.

Expect more details following the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker event in Tokyo today.

[Image: mgsvsmh.jpg]

[Image: mgsvsmh2.jpg]

Naked Snake vs. Rathalos and Tigrex?  AWESOME!!
ROFL. I'll be getting a new psp for this and BBS :D
Now that IS surprising.
It mentions something about Pepsi Nex, what is Pepsi Nex? Never heard of it.
*Aspheric goes and makes time machine...

I am a huge fan of crossovers... well most of em anyways.. but this is just awesome! Inluv

It even acts the same as it always does... all the movements are the same ^^
I loooooooove MGSInluvInluvInluv
lol, awesome, can't wait for this Madwin
Dr. Soup Wrote: [ -> ]I loooooooove MGSInluvInluvInluv

Ahhhh! I almost thought I admitted something that isn't true about me, while I do like MGS I'm not a hardcore fan of it.
im so psyched for this game, ive already played the demo like 50 times over.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's