Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Im returning to the country
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
continuation of this thread  http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...753&page=1

Well in under 2 days ill be back in Belfast after 2 years gonna be great seeing everyone again. since its holiday can't do much first agendas are get on the dole then get job.

also on side note bought new mobo today
the asus P5Q Premium its runs a p45 chipset supports 16gb ram and latest 45nm cpus has quad crossfire support/10usb ports/10sata i spoon you not

[Image: asus_p5q_premium_3.jpg][Image: P5165151.jpg]

also got a new cpu coooler arriving
[Image: CNPS9700%20LED_04_m(0).jpg]

now my cpu and other shiz should be safe for awhile also now that a have a spare mobo and 2gb of dual channal ddr2 800mhz ram i thought fuck it build a new system and sell it off.

specs for new build for selling

CPU £44 - Intel Pentium Dual Core 45nm E5200 2.5ghz 2mb cache
Ram £50 (paid 0) - OCZ Gold Edition dual channal 2 x 1gb ddr2 800mhz
Mobo £55 - Asus P5B Premium (p65 chipset predecessor and great board)(also latest bios with asus slic 2.1 OEM injected) ( bought few month back)(also supports crossfire)
GPU £37 - ATI 5450 remember its a budget system, this card is pretty new supporting dx 11, eyefinity better power draws and video decoding.
HD £31(paid £7.50) - Seagate 160gb 7200rpm sata brand new
£22 - generic case with 450 power supply
Operating System will be permanent activated OEM by ASUS windows 7 ultimate 64bit/32bit have stickers also

its only costing me around £130 to build basically and could probably sell for £200+
will preinstall Office 2007, powerdvd and nero 9
also will need a dvd/drive im in process of getting a second rw for my pc in sata so old will be used.    

i will also fit a 40gb ide drive into spare area which i will preconfigure to install windows 7 and act as pagefile plus contain drivers
ok guys seems new my bb will not let me layout my posts properly soem reason paragraphs don't work
uh. that's a little overboard there. but nice.
Cool! have fun friend Peace
Wolfdale Madwin
Welcome back :P
wow that's a sweet donkey mobo :)

nice man
seems kind of goofy to get such a kick donkey motherboard and put such a shoddy cpu in it :-/
SchmilK Wrote: [ -> ]seems kind of goofy to get such a kick donkey motherboard and put such a shoddy cpu in it :-/
currently the p5b premium is housing an intel q9550 and 4gb of ddr2 1066 ocz reaper htc downclocked to 800mhz
since its a 65nm board i can't overclock and have full ram support plus its makes my cpu well wamer. though boards awesome

the zalman cooler and p5q premium is a well better upgrade plus the new ati 5900 series means if i need to upgrade my gtx 280 i can crossfire

i think you confused the mobo im buying being fitted with the cpu for my build

i own a q9550 2.83ghz 12mb cache quad core using 45nm
i didn't see
specs for new build for selling      
before the
CPU £44 - Intel Pentium Dual Core 45nm E5200 2.5ghz 2mb cache

:P

makes more sense now ;)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's