Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Keep MyPlaza?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
nooo with me only having like 300 posts, you could imagine how hard it twas for me to get 100,000 in the bank :(
Imho, keep it and update it with new items etc.^^
ameer Wrote: [ -> ]nooo with me only having like 300 posts, you could imagine how hard it twas for me to get 100,000 in the bank :(

What???

I have 700+ post count and I think I have 30. 100,000 double you tee eff??
I want the sun back on sale !!! But seriously speakin myplaza could use some new items
xero1 Wrote: [ -> ]
ameer Wrote: [ -> ]nooo with me only having like 300 posts, you could imagine how hard it twas for me to get 100,000 in the bank :(

What???

I have 700+ post count and I think I have 30. 100,000 double you tee eff??

someone donated 30 e-pigs to me after doing them a favor. I put them in the bank for a super duper long time, and it grew pertty fast.

i have a screen cap of it fer some reason lol

[Image: epigs.png]
I made 500.000 epigs over the holidays ^^
all gone Nanana

anyways...

Can I have the option to change my user title?
I'm stuck on "soniko" and am not even using her as my avy or in my sig.
uhmm... that's all.
Haven't read everything, but By the way, it's not "gone", rather, it's just not shown in the interface until I put the template edits back in.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't read everything, but By the way, it's not "gone", rather, it's just not shown in the interface until I put the template edits back in.

so im gueessing the template has our old bank amounts backed up
nevermind its gone TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/plaza.php
I still have my moon!
(28/03/2010 12:40 AM)./xitherun.sh Wrote: [ -> ]MYPLAZA TURBO.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's