Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Joomla's Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this is a small pack of some of the poo poo that I've made when I was bored. Figured someone here may find these useful (or not) so I decided to post them.

Included:

MSN Freezer: Freezes and offline MSN account.

Internet Radio: Something small and stupid that I made. Comes with like 10 genres in the channel list.

Password Changer: This changes the administrative password on a computer running Windows. (Only works if you can bypass UAC/have admin rights.)

ASCII MD5 Encrypter/Decrypter: Basically what it says. This is still a work in progress though and still needs a little work. Note: Does not always work.

HTTP Flooder: I got bored and decided to make this. Really doesn't do anything but slow down small web sites. *shrug*

Download
lol... I could post unreleased hacking apps for various video games, but idk if those games have been patched yet...
I have a couple useless programs but my latest project is a new youtube player for psp
THanks for sharing none-the-less Madwin
They're kinda useless but whatever. I had fun making them and I plan on making more advanced things soon.
hmm... I wonder what i can use these for...

speaking of internet radio... aol radio won't let me listen anymore...Erk

also does msn freezer only freeze yours or does it freeze other peoples?

Slushba132 Wrote:my latest project is a new youtube player for psp

Really?
you using m.youtube.com for it or just making run the same as the other ones?
decoding 3gp should be faster on a psp then decoding flvs correct? or whatever their called...
Reference URL's