Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [RELEASED] PsnKiller - PSNabler Alternative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 154yas6.gif]

KiNgOfUnIvErS has released PsnKiller, an alternative to PSNabler by Red Hate, with several enhancements and support for two new titles: Fat Princess Fistful of Cake and The Eye of Judgment, Both in European version.

With PsnKiller you can play multiplayer via the PlayStation Notwork without having to use an official firmware, is compatible with most of the CF and the latest Wi-Fi networks that use a WPA key protection, the only flaw for the moment is the need to insert and activate two separate plugin for each game.

In the coming days will likely release a final version to improve compatibility with a greater number of titles and the current patch will be merged into a single prx.
Below are installation notes and links for downloading.

Notes:
Quote:Installation:
1 - Extract the contents of the archive in the folder seplugins
2 - If you have already copied the file game.txt the string of what the archive in your course at the end of the string 1 = Enabled 0 = Disabled
3 - Go into the game and connect.
news source:  DCEmu
hmmm. i will try this. psnabler didn't work for me (5.50 GEN-D3) with a lot of games. only with pixel monster or whatever
Oi...How does it work with networks that use WPA protection? and hopefully they keep working on this
one, since according to the last readme from PSNabler there wouldn't be any updates on it...
Ekusoshisuto Wrote:Oi...How does it work with networks that use WPA protection? and hopefully they keep working on this
one, since according to the last readme from PSNabler there wouldn't be any updates on it...

From what I uNderstoid the plugin wasn't being updates but just more game files added.

Didn't know fat princess was coming out now.  That game is very fun and should be great on psp.
He should make a plugin to activate the PSN store, That would be nice Drink
Ekusoshisuto Wrote:Oi...How does it work with networks that use WPA protection? and hopefully they keep working on this

Quote:compatible with most of the CF and the latest Wi-Fi networks that use a WPA key protection

As schmilk said, PSNabler was finalized.  The plugin does not need any more updates.   Just new games are being added now.  You can dl all the current .bin files for online play at the official site:  HERE

They are still updating, adding new games all the time.

Now as far as this plugin,  I do hope to see this furthered. Like bsanehi  said, it would be nice to see support added for the PS Store..
The adding of WPA already was a nice touch  Madwin

I see the source code to PSNabler was released days before this PSPkiller plugin was released.
This is certainly based off that src.
Doesn't look like PSNabler was under GPL though, so the author of this is not obligated to release his src...

At any rate, I have attached the src to PSNabler for any interested devs who are reading this.
Thanks for the news Shizzy!
bsanehi Wrote:He should make a plugin to activate the PSN store, That would be nice Drink

that would be great Drink
Reference URL's