Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Yoshihiro:  No More Custom Firmware Updates From Me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yoshihiro has stated that he will not be releasing anymore cfw updates for PSP.
Yoshi posted the following at PSPGen:

[Image: 67sbde.png]
"last cfw update for me by guyz the word of this year let other use my stuff on M33 lame guyz no update for the futur games on psp3000 and 2000"

You can find this post here:
*you must manually click on the "WIP CFW 5.00 M33-8 for PSP 3000" thread as the thread was locked, it will not seem to let me directly link to it..
http://www.pspgen.com/forums/internation...-f128.html

This is sad news for the PSP scene.  
With DaRk_AleX MIA, and yoshihiro throwing in the towel, the future of PSP cfw seems uncertain.
SadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadistSadist
Wee are so screwed
link is a 404, needs adjusting :P
ProperBritish Wrote:link is a 404, needs adjusting :P

Fixed.  The thread was locked, so it won't seem to let me directly link to it.
/cry

this sucks.

Dark_AleX, wee need you man.
that was it...

damn those f*ckin' lamers and all these M33 fanboys who just rip off Yoshihiro's work just for let it work on M33.

Dark_AleX - disappeared, without leaving a message
Miriam - left the scene, because of drama caused by Alek (http://www.dark-alex.org admin)
GENyUS - left, because of RL
Yoshihiro - quit, because of lamers ripping of his work
kthxbai.
Well, this isn't looking too good.
Goodness, his english is horrible; i presume it's not his first language?

Oh well, like sensei said, kthxbai
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's