Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [release] circa dome theme full
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
bstronga Wrote:
Undertaxxx Wrote:Haha can you maybe set the positions back ? And can it be because i use 6 jpeg walppapers in a 01-12.bmp that it is not working anymore ? thanks

EDIT: LOL, you have rederict the 01-12.bmp to MS, so that's why it's not working here. Lets fix that :mdr:
the msroot folder in the pack has a reason ;p
and by the way it also has increased filesize for 01-12.bmp (32767bytes instead of 6176 per image)
let me know if you also want it back to default.

My perfect combination will be. The shadows all rederict to one (so i have no problem with white sqaures anymore) and the 01-12.bmp just read from flash0 :mdr: . Is that possible you think .? Thanks in advance

PS: Can you fix that battery problem ?
Undertaxxx Wrote:
bstronga Wrote:
Undertaxxx Wrote:Haha can you maybe set the positions back ? And can it be because i use 6 jpeg walppapers in a 01-12.bmp that it is not working anymore ? thanks

EDIT: LOL, you have rederict the 01-12.bmp to MS, so that's why it's not working here. Lets fix that :mdr:
the msroot folder in the pack has a reason ;p
and by the way it also has increased filesize for 01-12.bmp (32767bytes instead of 6176 per image)
let me know if you also want it back to default.

My perfect combination will be. The shadows all rederict to one (so i have no problem with white sqaures anymore) and the 01-12.bmp just read from flash0 :mdr: . Is that possible you think .? Thanks in advance

PS: Can you fix that battery problem ?

its not the battery, its the clock ;p
thanks bstronga for the link!!
But, if i redirect to ms the file, can i delete those file from the flash0?
One Thing to say here » Your a GENIUS  :great:
this_that Wrote:thanks bstronga for the link!!
But, if i redirect to ms the file, can i delete those file from the flash0?

depends on the file. there are also other prx's which are calling the files.
as example opening_plugin.rco is also called from game_plugin.prx.
topmenu and 01-12.bmp shouldn't be problem though.

@Undertaxx
?
you mean the 4memstick icons thing?
Problems dude, when you press the MS icons the xmb moving to the right position. Can you fix that ??
Undertaxxx Wrote:Problems dude, when you press the MS icons the xmb moving to the right position. Can you fix that ??

i assume you mean the 4 different memstick icons thing?
edit: ups... sec

ok reuploaded
No. When i press a icon on the MS the xmb going to the right. Check screenshots below. Also the xmb is not centred.

[Image: snap002bl6.png]

[Image: snap004dr5.png]
Undertaxxx Wrote:No. When i press a icon on the MS the xmb going to the right. Check screenshots below. Also the xmb is not centred.

[Image: snap002bl6.png]

[Image: snap004dr5.png]

ahh... Hahaha
And your genius again :great: . So you think it's now possible to have a large infobar without the common-gui.prx thing ? That will be realy sweet :mdr:

Edit: Just tested and still get white sqaures with a 480 x 272 Infobar and NO custom common_gui.prx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's