Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Windows 7 among other things. ASB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Windows 7

I'm starting with windows 7 section because i feel like it. anyways you might know i have a laptop with windows 7 already. however if you don't know that i have a laptop check this thread: http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=18566

yeah so it came with a offer to update to Win7. I took the offer and got a upgrade disk in the mail. That came in handy when my e-mail inbox was somewhat taken over and used to sPa/\/\ people. so instead of waiting for my slow Vista to scan everything i decided to use the disk (and got a key from a Official Source) to update my desktop to Win7 to speed up my system again.

although the new version of Windows Movie Maker looks like poo poo. (same with anything that came with win7)

[Image: WTFISTHISCRAP.png]

turns out the vista one works within Win7 and I'm going to check if paint works as well because i can't use any of this new stuff without wondering who made it so badly.

Spyware, i don't think so

Since i told you about a minor hacking to my e-mail account has been resolved. my computer has been searched for both viruses and Spyware without any. it has gotten me worried about my machine still. yes i still have my account in working order.

Christmas Season upon us

Anybody Familiar with the movie: "Christmas with the Kranks" where somebody randomly decided to skip Christmas for one year and everybody freaked out?

what if you had people you knew whom acted the same way as the people on that movie? i seriously don't want to do Christmas this year because i don't feel like it. i don't want anything so i expect nothing in return.

but people demand that i still go through with the whole holidays like those people from the movie. i don't care about it. AT ALL. LEAVE ME THE FACK ALONE...

ugh. seriously people get a life.

i guess that's all I'm writing...
yeah that new movie maker really is a load of poo poo, the layout of the non-live version is a lot better, and by better i mean, understandable.

i feel the same way about xmas some times, the older i get, the less excited i get about xmas for one big reason, money, this year i am going to end up losing a whole months pay just to celebrate christmas, in my books that's not worth it XD
i know. at least the one that came with this machine's copy of vista works.

and yes its the understandable version.

i wish i would be left alone on the subject of the holidays. i might just work on the day of Christmas anyway. time and a half that day.
don't complain. WMM is for the nubcakes just as much as Chrome exists. Don't use it if you don't want to use it.
Of course not. I'm thinking of trashing the folder in question...

Beep.
Senseito7 Wrote:don't complain. WMM is for the nubcakes just as much as Chrome exists. Don't use it if you don't want to use it.

Ahem, CHROME = WIN
i guess Chrome is okay.
diego Wrote:
Senseito7 Wrote:don't complain. WMM is for the nubcakes just as much as Chrome exists. Don't use it if you don't want to use it.

Ahem, CHROME = WIN

Orly?  Go look through this thread.

==> http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=20311
UGHHH. no. WMM (the vista one) no longer includes the HD formats.
Why are you using WMM? Use some other application...

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's