Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [VOTING] New SOTW #1 - Freestyle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Vote for your favorite signature!

Rule Reminder!

Voting Period Rules
  1. If you vote for your own sig, you will be disqualified.  Don't think you can try to fool me, as I can view who you voted for.

2. Voting Period will start at around 9:00 AM EST time on Friday and will end at around 9:00 AM EST time the following Monday.  The Top Three Sigs will be announced at the start of the next week's competition, and the winning sig will be displayed in the New SOTW Hall of Fame.

3. If you are eXx1l3d from EP during the voting period, your entry will still be allowed to prevent any complications with the voting poll.  However, you will not be allowed to enter a New SOTW competition until one week after your return.

~ Buffering... Please Wait ~
~ Connection Interupted ~
Thanks for your patience.

You may now commence the voting.
i will not be voting

for vegetano1
hmmmm

at least you've deliberately said no voting for your own sig

that ruined the last few battles
voted Heartless. Flawless.
voted for the 4th one
sorry for not being able to start the voting thread this morning.

Here's what happened:

I knew that I had some business to go attend to around 10 am this morning.  Seeing how the SOTW voting starts at 9 am, I figured I would have plenty of time to get it going.  So I turned my laptop on this morning and Windows wouldn't load.  I know what the problem is, but it's gonna require me to wipe the computer clean and reinstall windows, which I didn't have time to do this morning.  Plus, my portable hard drive has been acting funny as well, so I figured I'd wait until after I was done with business to go buy a new portable hard drive, come home and fix my computer, etc. (since I had a pretty good idea Sensei or someone else in charge would start this if I failed to...)

Anyways, I got a new portable hard drive (320GB, twice as big as the old one) and now I've got to get my main computer back up and running, which will be done before the end of the day. (by the way, this is a backup laptop I'm posting from)

As for not entering, busy week.  Will try harder next week.
is this new rule>? no public voting<>?

anyway vot@ Ahaa Rukia!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's