Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Quick question, about saves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I downloaded a save for Smackdown vs Raw 2009, and the guy said it wouldn't work on my PSP because his CFW when he made the save was 3.71 M33 and mine is 5.50 GEN. Is there such thing?
unless you upgrade with the save on your mem stick, it shouldn't be a problem.
Well, all my saves worked when I upgraded from 5.00 M33 to 5.50 GEN...
if a game needs 5.50
but you save and play on 4.01 m33

when you update to 5.00+
the save may not work after you update
if it doesn't work you can flash back to 4.01 enable save game deemer plugin to create a decrypted save, then move up to 5.xx and use save game deemer again and load the decrypted hten save and it will save decrypted and encrypted and perhaps then it will work.
SchmilK Wrote:if it doesn't work you can flash back to 4.01 enable save game deemer plugin to create a decrypted save, then move up to 5.xx and use save game deemer again and load the decrypted hten save and it will save decrypted and encrypted and perhaps then it will work.

that
SchmilK Wrote:if it doesn't work you can flash back to 4.01 enable save game deemer plugin to create a decrypted save, then move up to 5.xx and use save game deemer again and load the decrypted hten save and it will save decrypted and encrypted and perhaps then it will work.

that

trademark91 Wrote:

that

that
Reference URL's