Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Apple trying to sue anything resembling an apple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Like I said, I have a hard time telling the difference between all in good fun and mocking over the Internet.

Now can wee please get back to Apple's retarded decision to sue another company just because their logos have some distant connection to each other?
ChrisHighwind Wrote:Like I said, I have a hard time telling the difference between all in good fun and mocking over the Internet.

Now can wee please get back to Apple's retarded decision to sue another company just because their logos have some distant connection to each other?

[Image: Bad%20Apple.jpg]
Senseito7 Wrote:
ChrisHighwind Wrote:Like I said, I have a hard time telling the difference between all in good fun and mocking over the Internet.

[Image: Bad%20Apple.jpg]

lol
hey guys it seems that 5.50 gen full can't access the psn playstation store or play online is it only me??? or is 5.50 gen blocked too>>>>
LookingFudgeids Wrote:hey guys it seems that 5.50 gen full can't access the psn playstation store or play online is it only me??? or is 5.50 gen blocked too>>>>

Erm, wrong thread?
lol at quote

LookingFudgeids xD
Not shure if you guys noticed but apples logo represents the apple adam and eve took from the garden of eden
[Image: pixel-illustratie-voxel-illustration_gen...a-eden.jpg]
krystabegnalie Wrote:
Sparker Wrote:They're going to sue the trees that produce apples Hahaha

hahaha nice one

HihiHihiHihi
I Lol-ed. Hillarious.

ROFL, well then the Void is the wrong place for you. To bad you can never escape the void........
* MoseZ starts the dramatic musics.....
LookingFudgeids Wrote:hey guys it seems that 5.50 gen full can't access the psn playstation store or play online is it only me??? or is 5.50 gen blocked too>>>>

[Image: Hijack-Car.jpg]
[Image: thread_direction.gif]
[Image: hijack-2.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's