Endless Paradigm

Full Version: I will sue!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I walked into the bathroom not paying attention to the trap laid before me.
I walked on the soap, slipped backwards, cracked my head on the tile floor and all my brains started oozing out.
I will sue who ever left this slippery soap on the ground.
sue me then, it was my bad
If I was the defendant, I'd counter-sue for not insuring yourself.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:If I was the defendant, I'd counter-sue for not insuring yourself.

that
zest is the best soap in the world!
[Image: 96054_150x150.jpg]
[Image: Drop_the_Soap-Its_a_trap.jpg]
*puts on blue suit, and spikes up hair*
OBJECTION!
Liquid soap is the best! You can't drop it, and you can use it to spike people's food/drink. You can even use it to spike up hair!
Sparker Wrote:I walked into the bathroom not paying attention to the trap laid before me.
I walked on the soap, slipped backwards, cracked my head on the tile floor and all my brains started oozing out.
I will sue who ever left this slippery soap on the ground.

You're being silly. The soap is the culprit. You should sue the soap.
Silvertie Wrote:*puts on blue suit, and spikes up hair*
OBJECTION!
Liquid soap is the best! You can't drop it, and you can use it to spike people's food/drink. You can even use it to spike up hair!

lol, spoon. soap to spike up hair. now that brings back memories
Silvertie Wrote:*puts on blue suit, and spikes up hair*
OBJECTION!

Objection, your Honor! Said soap can be dropped and slipped on....Therefore this previous statement is false. The defense is also suggesting ways of murder. I demand a subpoena of the defenses soap usage records...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's