Endless Paradigm

Full Version: PSP GO! Unboxing / Reveiw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
first ill start off with the pictures

oh did i mention you can register a PS3 controller with the psp go and play it all with the ps3 controller??? blue tooth for the win

the quarter is there for a size reference to how big the box is
[Image: go1.jpg]

closed up
[Image: go3.jpg]

opened up
[Image: go5.jpg]

back side LOL
[Image: go4.jpg]

[Image: top.jpg]

bottom
[Image: bottom-1.jpg]

14 not 16
[Image: 14gb.jpg]

Blue Tooth
[Image: go6.jpg]

USB AND CHARGE CABLE
[Image: plug.jpg]

ok so heres my opinions on it so far.
first i don't like the new cable... id rather have an AC port and mini USB port... this just mean i have another cord lying around.
second it it very light... im not even kidding its lighter than an iphone
third i love being able to play games with my ps3 controller and im glad i have an extra just for it
fourth the buttons to me feel nice to push.. you don't have to hit them hard at all... not the best by all means
i don't care for the analog much... placement is a but of a reach, even for me with big hands...
its small as it looks but its not small enough to where people like me can't play it.. its much like the original psp where its going to hurt if you play it for a while regardless
battery life could be better but couldnt it always stand to be better...
black one get finger pronts easy but i don't care about that much
the sceen actually does look pretty nice and even though its a tad snaller you can't notice it
plus its actually pratical to carry it around... i cariied my old one around anyway but it was a pain, this on is going to be much easier

that's all for now
im curious about the bluetooth internet and how the little thing feels in big hands.
and...grr i forgot...umm....oh yeah...sucks they changed hte memory stick type..but at least it already has 16gigaboozles built in!

lucky you!!
^^thanks for removing that part for me... wasn't thinking

ill be writing a review about all of that as soon as i get a change to play it for an hour or two
Damn.   Even though I already have a PSP 1000 and a PSP 2000, I really fell the urge to get one of these too...
I think i might just buy this.
I'm liking the built in 16(or 14 lol) gb, but the back looks pretty ugly
tempting but theres not any difrance when you play your games
damn! lucky you :) want to get one but think I'll wait till it comes down in price...
[Image: do6wt.jpg]
[Image: 0XQVx.jpg]
[Image: TPfAb.jpg]
[Image: AyoL9.jpg]
[Image: QNHjo.jpg]
[Image: 6Q2IW.jpg]
[Image: Zp0Ow.jpg]
[Image: wMWKr.jpg]
[Image: e46jm.jpg]
[Image: xj5nz.jpg]
For the lulz..
[Image: Ofjx8.jpg]
^^awesome white one!!! also didnt realize the calender! only seen the clock
see, now i have the urge to go buy one of these, just because its tiny.
damn, i for all my complaining, i got to give sony props for makiing something look sleek and cool looking.
once its hacked, def gonna buy one
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's