Endless Paradigm

Full Version: In case you are failed on loading 5.55+ Game after repack by UMDGEN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sounds working better than umdgen.

some games with file protection like "Tales of VS" works fine with decrypted eboot.bin when using this tool. but not UMDGEN.

1. open file, select EBOOT.BIN from SYSDIR, right click, extract file
[Image: 44271822.png]

2. decrypted by RE: [Release] 5.55 Game decrypter

3. Replace with decrypted one.
[Image: 78226883.png]

4. all done, no need to repack like UMDGEN.
^^^ nice, thanks for this

haven't had any issues with UMDGen yet, anyways this seems alot easier

thanks again
very interesting!
hmmm. so your saying that the error is in how UMDGEN repacks the file...
lol, i don't know where im going with this
can i also use a method by inserting a file in winrar, just like adding a file in an archive, haven't tried it though, since winrar can open iso, but it can't compress iso, lol
nice tut. with this tut i can make cloudy with a chance of meat balls to work on my psp. it's the USA version
with umdgen isn't working, maybe something happens when i convertedd back the iso.
OMG it works with Cloudy Balls! lol the PSP gameboot runs again twice before playing!

Thanks matchung!

EDIT: Gameboot does not run twice. It's just my gameboot being an edited UBISoft intro along with the original in the game playing right after >_<

[Image: 72y72s.jpg][Image: 2q30v2u.jpg]
[Image: 1z63yi0.jpg][Image: 11qmoah.jpg]
I'll try.

edit: Refuses to load my naruto iso :(
brady4mvp Wrote:I'll try.

edit: Refuses to load my naruto iso :(

you need the forced method (from umdgen, extract list to .txt format, then extact eboot.bin, decrypt, delete eboot.bin in umdgen, add decrypted eboot.bin file to umdgen, import list, then convert to cso)

my copy of naruto works fine in that
Thanks man. 50star.GIF
Reference URL's