Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Steam Players on EP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Post your usernames here.

That way wee can add each other, some of us can invite you to the EP group......
and wee can sPa/\/\ each other with Join Game requests!

............ mine is Senseito

See you on there!
tacticalbread. <3

I just got DOD:S and Gmod today, and I'm probably gonna buy TF2 on Monday.

Games I have:

CS
DOD
HL
HL:DM
HL:OP
HL:bullchocolate
Ricochet
TF:Classic
DOD:S
GMod
^ oh yeah of course, saying which games you have..

CounterStrike Source
AudioSurf
HL2:DM

Planning on Day of Defeat Source for next week!
roberth_001

but i think ive gotten everyone by now anyway....ive even got Wolf and Ben, who never come on either Steam or EP anymore

CSS
TF2
HL2DM

the main ones at least

And if your Wolkenritter, please speak up, i don't know who you are :P
steam: tiomico2008

cs:s
ProperBritish

CS:S
HL:DM
TF2
AudioSurf
GMod
Wee should do some HL:DM some point, its fun killing everyone with toilets and planks and whatnot, or the combine alt fire weapon if its available :)

and those that don't have it, just log your acccount in on a computer with a GPU and you can get it freee from one of the two offers (Just google Steam + ATI/ Steam + Nvidia)
roberth Wrote:Wee should do some HL:DM some point, its fun killing everyone with toilets and planks and whatnot, or the combine alt fire weapon if its available :)

and those that don't have it, just log your acccount in on a computer with a GPU and you can get it freee from one of the two offers (Just google Steam + ATI/ Steam + Nvidia)

is there a HL1:DM + HL2:DM? wee havent exactly differentiated the two..
as far as I know only HL2 has a DM, so i didnt bother to add the 2, HL:DM = HL2:DM
roberth Wrote:as far as I know only HL2 has a DM, so i didnt bother to add the 2, HL:DM = HL2:DM

ah right. cleared that up! :D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's