Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Converted Release] Applecor - 5.50Gen  
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 15f0mx0.jpg]

XMB creator Mudbone has converted everyone's favorite theme to 5.50 Gen  Madwin
Mudbone posted:

Quote:Credits: Team Inacor and all that helped make the original theme
Converted by: Mudbone
Thanks to patpat for his CTF Tool!

I got the idea from someone who converted it at another site but
he did not edit the Info Board icon or the text, so i did it! :D
Enjoy!!

EDIT:  I RE-UPLOADED THE FILE WITH A SMALL FIX.  THE XMB WILL NOT FREEZE NOW IF YOU ENTER VIDEO CATEGORY - SO PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD THIS, IF YOU HAD DOWNLOADED IT BEFORE THE TIME OF THIS EDIT
I likes.
yessssssss

i liek
schnazzy!
skyfox would be sad to see how many prx and rco modifications have been lost in all the updates  :( either way nice to see the resources still allow for all the icons!
Ooh, shiny.
SchmilK Wrote:skyfox would be sad to see how many prx and rco modifications have been lost in all the updates  :( either way nice to see the resources still allow for all the icons!

elaborate, my friend. i can't tell the difference from when this first came out lol
nice. thanks
ProperBritish Wrote:
SchmilK Wrote:skyfox would be sad to see how many prx and rco modifications have been lost in all the updates  :( either way nice to see the resources still allow for all the icons!

elaborate, my friend. i can't tell the difference from when this first came out lol

Schmilk is saying that only the xmb icons, ect have been keptmintact.

I haven't tried this yet, but I bet that it doesn't have the transitional effects that the original did...
Applecor was fantastic when it came out ^^
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's