Endless Paradigm

Full Version: (Release) Splash 5.00m33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lol...

i think NF made a GEN version... pm him... i can't promise that he'll send it to you though..lol
I will release the GEN version later today, gonna wait until I finish converting Project E3 so I can release both at the same time.
Nothingface420 Wrote:I will release the GEN version later today, gonna wait until I finish converting Project E3 so I can release both at the same time.

I love you :D
I'm still waiting :D
wee are also makin a forum for all of our themes created...if it's ok with EP's admin i will be posting the link in the releases ;)
brady4mvp Wrote:
Nothingface420 Wrote:I will release the GEN version later today, gonna wait until I finish converting Project E3 so I can release both at the same time.

sorry I'm having problems with Project E3, some icons don't show so I need to disable a few icons, but I can't get that to work either.

I sent you a link to Splash 5.50 to your PM ;)
Nothingface420 Wrote:
brady4mvp Wrote:

sorry I'm having problems with Project E3, some icons don't show so I need to disable a few icons, but I can't get that to work either.

I sent you a link to Splash 5.50 to your PM ;)

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's