Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Release]Catalyst Red Edition 5.00m33 and 5.50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, this edition of Catalyst has a red look to it. This was requested and they have asked me to share it with everyone as well, so I took the liberty of fulfilling their request to make a red theme and sharing it. Also the last background with Chris Redfield has been changed to Marcus Phoenix from Gears of War. If you would like to know what the theme will look like just take a look at my previous theme Catalyst 5.00 and you can get a rough idea but with red.

[Image: mc7t50.jpg]

[Image: kz3nl.jpg]

Features of the theme:
30 Unique wallpapers
New visualizer
New buttons for the music player
New and never before seen or done buttons for the video player (not the umd player)
Onscreen keyboard
Flashing loadscreen
New Volume bar
Click sounds
Opening and opening sound (5.00 only)
Gameboot
Reboot function
To use the 30 wallpapers go into the theme and select your colours. You must apply the blanks twice to see the wallpapers.

Thanks to these sites:
Endless Paradigm, Console Spot and PSP Hacks

Thanks to these people:
Takeshi
Zinga Burga
Mutevict1m
Blesshands
High Boy
Red Squirrel
Dark Alex
Vegetano1
Thanks to all those who I could not remember to mention.

NOTE:Please do not use any of my files for non personal use. Please do ask me before hand if you want to. This goes espcially for the video player buttons. Reason being the style I chose for it has never been done.

[attachment=3050]
[attachment=3058]
Downloaded!! looking good!!

Madwin
Not working on my 5.50GEN, what´s  matter?
Thank you for bricking my PSP.
brady4mvp Wrote:Thank you for bricking my PSP.

you bricked your PSP with a CTF theme>?
brady4mvp Wrote:Thank you for bricking my PSP.

Bircked your PSP with a theme? Just go to the recovery menu and change the text file in CXMB to something that worked previously.

There are alot of bugs in the 5.50 theme, I know that. I'm working on it. I've got a few things sorted out just a little more and it will work.
All themes worked with me.
This one semi-bricked my PSP the first time. Now everytime I try to boot it crashes. All other themes works though. (5.50)
Yeah I know. I'm working on it. I got it to not freeze now. I'm just working and some little tweaks.
Sorry for double post. The theme is now fully functional for 5.50, it will not freeze up the PSP at all.
WoobiE Wrote:Sorry for double post. The theme is now fully functional for 5.50, it will not freeze up the PSP at all.

Upload it :D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's