Endless Paradigm

Full Version: (Release) XMB RCO Patcher Beta 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: iggndl.png]

This is the first BETA for XMB RCO Patcher BETA 1.

Finally CHICKEN users can customize their PSP's ! ! !

DOES NOT TOUCH FLASH 0 AT ALL ! ! !

This program will let you change your background waves, icons, battery bar / busy signals, volume bar, clicksounds, and bootlogos safely without risk of brick because all files are read from the memory stick.

This program can be used VIA HEN or normal CFW. These files were tested with
5.00 M33 but should work with all newer firmwares.

INSTALLATION ---------

Copy the RCOS folder to the ROOT of your memory stick,
then copy the XMB_RCO_PATCHER folder to your psp/games folder
Then copy the RCO_PATCHER.PRX file to your seplugins folder
and add the line ms0:/seplugins/rco_patcher.prx 1
to your vsh.txt.

ADDING NEW FILES -----------
If you want to add your own files to your program just create a new folder in the corresponding folder (EX: if its a wave called grey go into the RCOS/waves folder and create a new folder called grey) and then place the file into the folder with a preview.png file . (If you don't have a preview.png file its ok their is a default pic that shows but it won't show the preview for the specific file)

ENJOY ! ! !

This is just a beta release so keep an eye out for updates with much more
features !

CREDITS:

Davee for without his rco patcher plugin this would never be possible or without his Chickhen ! ! !
DARK-ALEX for his CFW
and anyone else contributing to the scene

DOWNLOAD BELOW

XMB RCO PATCHER DOWNLOAD ! ! !
Well done! This is just what I needed yesterday and got it already today. Thanks!!!

Edit:

Few bugs:

Waves
- 11 V1 missing preview.png
- Grey 2 missing system_plugin_bg.rco
- Rotated Ripple has rotated rippeld.rco instead of system_plugin_bg.rco
well thank you but that's y its beta. But also why I implemented the safety checks and the backup previe incase preview.png was missing. Thank you though will update in next version. Other then that good yeah ?
@ THECRAZINESS1:

hey thanks for sharing this homebrew..

by the way I hope you can put a separate

link for the XMB RCO Patcher (just the homebrew)..

PS: could you please. add an option to disable a particular RCO file

located in RCOS folder.
silver_surfer Wrote:by the way I hope you can put a separate link for the XMB RCO Patcher (just the homebrew)..

I uploaded it for you, this contains just the eboot.pbp & data files, along with the plugin prx.

I simply just stripped out all the rcos, & organized it for drag & drop, for nooß5.

It is now 2.85MB & was 29.1MB, so you can call it the light version  ;)

[attachment=3033]
@ Gadget:

thanks but I already have the full pack.. hehe

my wish is for his future releases.. :)
Good work - but I've honestly been waiting for the new plugin manager update that allows you to choose any plugin from your seplugins (with descriptions ect..)  That was really cool   :P

Anyhow - good work on this too   :)
thanks appreciate it. Yeah ive been working on the plugin manager V2 its gonna be awhile longer though to add everything I want to add but thanks for the support.
YAy nice plugin Crazyness , thanks man. The first time with that prank you had me real mad , now i see you are real constructive person. keep it up.
no pronlem and sorry again for the prank. lol
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's