Endless Paradigm

Full Version: (Release) Project E3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: ThemeTemplate-1.png]

It's been awhile since I released a theme, but TeRm14 had a great concept & I had to help out

Credits
TeRm14 (Creator/Concept/Graphics work)
Nothingface420 (Co-Creator,Prx Editing)
Dax & Team M33 (Custom Firmware)
Davee & Bubbletune (VSH Descramble)
ZingaBurga (RCO Editor)
Poison (CXMB)
Red Squirrel (CTF Manager)
Bleesedhands (PRX Editor)
Takeshi (recovery & vshmenu color)
Highboy (All his great apps)
Schmilk (USB loading icons)
Vegetano (busy icon)
Red X (volume bar)
Uoykcuf86 (Album icons & control panel buttons)
Woobie (osk)

Download includes CTF & Flash0

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2weqy33jyqk
hot dang!  Can't wait to give this a test drive! :D
Sweet looking mate!! I like it, thanks for sharing...
double you tee eff i don't understand it . i guess ill have to test drive it.

What is theme in the image you showed us ?
This is full of poo poo man. The OSK is mine and I was not given any credit. I've got the files to prove it.
WoobiE Wrote:This is full of poo poo man. The OSK is mine and I was not given any credit. I've got the files to prove it.

That OSK is originaly mine,. i got the files to prove it! Erk

and watch the English!

Have't tried the theme i got 550gen sure looks smooth!
WoobiE Wrote:This is full of poo poo man. The OSK is mine and I was not given any credit. I've got the files to prove it.

sorry it's been fixed

wasn't intentional ;)
poo poo.. almost all theme makers are poo poo nowadays...

Why: I remember the old days when presnting a new theme was more about BIG screen shots of the XMB!!!! Presentation aside, the screens were always easy to see and guess what it is. Schmilk would even include a video of the theme in action.!
feinicks Wrote:poo poo.. almost all theme makers are poo poo nowadays...

Why: I remember the old days when presnting a new theme was more about BIG screen shots of the XMB!!!! Presentation aside, the screens were always easy to see and guess what it is. Schmilk would even include a video of the theme in action.!

You might be right,. but there is still  alot of good theme makers!

Stopped making a video screen capture because doing that is very slowwwwwww,. slower then people to copy the ctf to there PSP and see whot the theme is like,. ;p
Vegetano1 Wrote:
feinicks Wrote:poo poo.. almost all theme makers are poo poo nowadays...

You might be right,. but there is still  alot of good theme makers!

Stopped making a video screen capture because doing that is very slowwwwwww,. slower then people to copy the ctf to there PSP and see whot the theme is like,. ;p

Video is just one thing... but at least a clearer picture of the XMB!?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's