Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Release] CTFTOOL GUI for 5.50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
source

make an EN UI for you guys

Quote:small bug, ensure valid PTF/CTF FULL PATH NAME provided, otherwise it will be crashed.

Quote:[Image: ctf.png]
great :D  5.50 ctf unpack worked for me where the unctf i got from 5.50ctftools did not

tell patpat thank you :)
SchmilK Wrote:great :D  5.50 ctf unpack worked for me where the unctf i got from 5.50ctftools did not

Emptyone really? my one works great...  or i put the old version thereAhhyes
matchung Wrote:
SchmilK Wrote:great :D  5.50 ctf unpack worked for me where the unctf i got from 5.50ctftools did not

the date was over a month old so it was probably the old one..a FEW themes did extract, but not the ones i wanted to LOL...either way this works perfectly, thanks!
SchmilK Wrote:
matchung Wrote:

the date was over a month old so it was probably the old one..a FEW themes did extract, but not the ones i wanted to LOL...either way this works perfectly, thanks!

wait, i never give out ctftool for 550 to anyone. ipatpat should use the same one as you posted...

PS1: yes, both CRC are same.
hey guys, im trying to unpack a ctf using this but i keep getting the following:
[Image: 2e1vkaf.jpg]
and then when i check the output folder theres a copy of the ctf im trying to unpack, and a copy of the support folder?
am i doing something wrong??
i put the ctf i want to unpack in the first line
and i put the output folder in the second line
select ctf version and hit proceed...correct???

by the way..i tried on both xp and vista if it makes a diff.
Thanks man.
mudbone Wrote:hey guys, im trying to unpack a ctf using this but i keep getting the following:
[Image: 2e1vkaf.jpg]
and then when i check the output folder theres a copy of the ctf im trying to unpack, and a copy of the support folder?
am i doing something wrong??
i put the ctf i want to unpack in the first line
and i put the output folder in the second line
select ctf version and hit proceed...correct???

by the way..i tried on both xp and vista if it makes a diff.
did you type the path or double click the line to choose it.

Maybe after you select version, reselect the destination?  I got that once, but never again.
i tried both typing it and clicking and choosing it!!
its really starting to annoy me...i don't know what else to do!!
i also tried reselecting the destination after version like you suggested and it still won't work :(
its really weird that it puts a ctf, and all of the support folders w/prx's into my output folder instead of the themes
flash0 contents???  guess its just not meant to be for me w/this program!
Patpat has made an update that owrks great and now has a beta ctf updater!  Just tried iwht lumidity and it got everythign except the vshmain submenu redirections and you will need to edit the topmenu for the iformation board.  :D  but damn good job I must say!

WOOHOOO!!!  Helloooooo ctf updates!

I-patpat Wrote:7.10 upgrade
Adding experimental (beta,not perfect) 500ctf to 550ctf, the use of 500 topmenu_plugin.rco,so information board menu will be lost

Make an English version GUI(thanks to GOOGLE translation:push:)

Revised procedures for the path of error caused by the collapse of BUG

[Image: 0907102343ecea12923a79dd28.png]

My experience...
The CTF converter is DAMN SWEET!! Pretty much the only thing that you need to modify after converting is the topmenu_icon.rco to adjust for the new Information board icon, and vshmain.prx to edit any icon redirection changes that were made in 5.00!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's