Endless Paradigm

Full Version: CWCheat on PSP3000 5.03m33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can somebody post a guide on how to install CWCheat 0_2_2REVD on PSP3000 5.03m33. I'm new in this PSP stuff. TIA!
eh ?... m33 on the psp3k ?

meh... anyway

so you download cwcheat

extract the files from the RAR/ZIP file

go to the INSTALL folder

copy the SEPLUGINS folder

past it in the root of your memstick

activate the plugin via the recovery menu (if psp3k has it)

go in game

press and hold select

viola

cwcheat :D

(assuming m33 and plugins work in the 3k)
@ WindBurn:

actually it's already in the read me notes.

-------------------------------------------------------------
INSTALLATION/MANUAL/EASY

1-copy the folders inside INSTALL (INSTALL_371 for 3.7x) in your memory stick main folder (eg: C:\ D:\ for those using windows)
2-power up your psp while pressing R
3-Select plugins
4-Press X over cwcheatpops.prx [POPS] it will say ENABLED
5-Press X over cwcheat.prx [GAME] it will say ENABLED
6-Press X over cwcheat.prx [GAME150] it will say ENABLED
7-exit recovery
8-when in game press select for x3 seconds to access the menu(default options which can be changed).

INSTALLATION/MANUAL/IF YOU HAVE MORE MODULES ALREADY INSTALLED

1-copy the cwcheat folder in the seplugins folder from INSTALL or INSTALL_371 folder depending on your firmware (INSTALL_371 is for 3.71 only)
2-open pops.txt with a text editor and add this line: ms0:/seplugins/cwhceat/cwcheatpops.prx
3-open game.txt with a text editor and add this line: ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx
4-open game150.txt with a text editor and add this line: ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx
(ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat150.prx for 3.71)
5-power up your psp while pressing R
6-Select plugins
7-Press X over cwcheatpops.prx [POPS] it will say ENABLED
8-Press X over cwcheat.prx [GAME] it will say ENABLED
9-Press X over cwcheat.prx (or cwcheat150.prx for 3.71) [GAME150] it will say ENABLED
10-exit recovery
11-when in game press select for x3 seconds to access the menu(default options which can be changed).

@ boogschd:

yes you can run homebrew and plugins on unhackable PSP

like PSP3000 as long it is running 5.03 ChickHEN (ChickHEN Environment)..

you can access recovery menu via 5.03 HEN-A or CFEnabler..
Thanks for the guide post, one last question.. when you say "power up" what exactly do you mean by that? do you turn off your PSP then turn it on again? kinda confused with that.. sorry
@ WindBurn:

it means Full Shutdown down of the PSP then Hold Rtrigger then power on.

but as I've said in another site ;) PSP3000's recovery menu can be access via

Custom Firmware Enabler or 5.03 GEN-A.
silver_surfer Wrote:@ WindBurn:

it means Full Shutdown down of the PSP then Hold Rtrigger then power on.

but as I've said in another site ;) PSP3000's recovery menu can be access via

Custom Firmware Enabler or 5.03 GEN-A.

Thanks for the response. So I guess I have to change my CFW from 5.03m33-6 to 5.03 GEN-A? If yes then I guess  have to look for a guide on how to install that CFW 5.03 GEN-A :( Kinda troublesome for a newbie but its alright. Again thanks for the response, really appreciate it.
hey i got to problem. wen i extract the files after downloading the cwcheat i never get the sepluggin folder. i m using windows vista. please helpSmokingg
WindBurn Wrote:Thanks for the response. So I guess I have to change my CFW from 5.03m33-6 to 5.03 GEN-A? If yes then I guess  have to look for a guide on how to install that CFW 5.03 GEN-A :( Kinda troublesome for a newbie but its alright. Again thanks for the response, really appreciate it.

If you have CFW 5.00m33-6, then you don't have a PSP3000.
If you have a PSP3000, then you cannot have CFW 5.00m33-6.

Conclusion: If you really have m33-6, then you probably have a PSP2000. Looks pretty much the same as a 3000.

http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=16726
devildriver13 Wrote:hey i got to problem. wen i extract the files after downloading the cwcheat i never get the sepluggin folder. i m using windows vista. please helpSmokingg

its under the install folder

[Image: cwcheat.png]
Reference URL's