Endless Paradigm

Full Version: PSP CPU speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The PSP Go isn't just smaller than the original PSP series -- it's more powerful. In fact, it features a processor that's more than 40% faster than the original. The original PSP (1000-3000) series include a processor capable of reaching 333MHz speeds. FCC documents reveal that the PSP Go (N1001) includes a processor that can go up to 480MHz.

P.S Its 2 hard 2 buy sucha expensive things like psp in "Not-America" and they making everyone 2 buy it >___<
Source?
i love the product code ...
"N1001"

reminds me of ns-5's :D
480MHz !

Nice - the emulation capabilities of PSP Go! should be impressive   :D
Mr. Shizzy Wrote:480MHz !

Nice - the emulation capabilities of PSP Go! should be impressive   :D

dang...now this has me interested....
I want one! I'm gonna try an get one on launch, If I has the monies.....Im halfway there though.....hmmm
I'm not really that interested in it anyway but it's more powerful. And I might only get one if it's hackable.
But it's sooooo ugly T.T
with its flip up screen and retarded control scheme

I would buy it to put the 480 processor in my psp phat or to try something like that...

on a side note
Slushba132's first computer had a 399 mhz processor and a 4 gig HD and it was the full size of a desktop computer

The psp has a 333 mhz processor and storage capable of up to 32 gigs... Yet it is small enough to fit in your pocket

:/
i hope they'll be chap in Ukraine
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's