Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Beta] prx converter (500->550) updates 07/02
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
07/02 Changes:
Quote:1. Supports Inflated PRX
2. Improves for PAF/VSHMAIN/CONTEN_BROWSER/PHOTO_BROWSER
3. Supports MUSIC_BROWSER.PRX
4. Removes OPENGING_PLUGIN/COMMON_GUI

[Image: euui.png]

not perfect, none of my trials is 100% converted. but it may save times a little bit during conversion.

usage:
just drag & drop the 500 PRX into bottom frame on UI, then wait.

by l-patpat, » here

by XC
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/attachm...p?aid=2913
oh damn!!!  xander got beat out :O
SchmilK Wrote:oh damn!!!  xander got beat out :O

cause u mentioned xc quits the conversion tool Emptyone

maybe u should make one like before.

whaa I thought you would've know, he finished it well most of it some of the prx still can't be converted using xanders but almost all the main ones can. I would post it but I'd rather not since it's xanders and he's proabably waiting for something to release it.
Nice!! might use this! :)

Does it convert "any" prx file>?
J64 Wrote:

whaa I thought you would've know, he finished it well most of it some of the prx still can't be converted using xanders but almost all the main ones can. I would post it but I'd rather not since it's xanders and he's proabably waiting for something to release it.

ive been very seperated away from the computer for the past few months due to the pregenant wife being very clingy and needy :(  but its good too :)  because wee are having fun together again... so i don't get ot talk to many people online or work on pssp themes as much as i used too.
o.0 I don't know if to feel sorry or happy for you?
I have tried the opening_plugin.prx and visualizer.prx,. nothing,. >? nothing happens,..
opening seems ok, i tried before..

updated en ui, sorry for ugly work.
nice :)

vshmain doesn't transfer the enabled/disabled subicons :-/  but oh well...all else seems to work well :) hello divinorium on 5.50 :)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's