Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Release] Refreshened 5.50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 64ku3o.png]
First theme to be brought to 5.50 GEN!
Brought to you by the usual suspects, Peza16 and Kratosjohn.
This seen has strictly become a hell hole of leechers that just want more and more and don't even appreciate what they are getting.

Come on now..364 downloads and not a single comment? I see where the Psp seen has gone.
what do you expect, this is a open website where people can download themes without posting, wasn't this theme made by someone else? sorry if it isn't but i feel it was
John_N Wrote:what do you expect, this is a open website where people can download themes without posting, wasn't this theme made by someone else? sorry if it isn't but i feel it was

This theme was made by me and Peza16 originally from the 4.01 era.
oh i knew someone made a theme called "sidebar"
yea the theme was originally created by h901 called sidexmb for 3.52m33 and eventually adapted into this
Madwin theme!!

:)

EDIT: i found new offsets for 550 and there will be a new float editor soon!!

and thanks for posting the first bookmark lists! although the vshmain was little buggy and missing some offsets,. ;p

i will post update and new boomark lists soon when i get them all ready!
Still want to add the wave bookmarks,.maybe,. and def will add the main icon shadow offsets in PAF because i need that for my new theme!~!
Kratos why you expect feedback , you know the whole world progress i based on lazyness ... people are just lazy to type down whateva... they say thanks but in their mindz.
Soon expect to see voice recognition keyboard , or it won't be no keyboard then , us people will have to speak and the pc will wirte it down... and next move brainwaves reading device
Wee won't even need to speak just think about it and its written down.
gsmoke Wrote:Wee won't even need to speak just think about it and its written down.
lol...i remember back in 2001 or so there was a mouse pointer that you clip to your finger and just think about the cursor moving and it moved for you...never realy hearda bout it after that :-/
Reference URL's