Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Release] iPhone 3G [Beta1]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2rmo3er.png][/url]
here's my iphone theme!
took me about 2 months too finish! Thanks every1 who i constantly bothered!  anyways this theme is the first of it's kind, vertical! I will release the next version later (I'm quite busy now) Thanks mudbone for fixing the battery! The only probs with this beta is like two dissapearing txt and the battery is a bit blurry but it's for now to try out the vertical ness :p and  slide 2 unlock cintro will be in next release! Big thanks to skyfox and Vibestar and inacor! Happy memorial day!
lolz .lookit all them buttons
aww that was my idea but i never made it cause im dumb
Nice theme!
Can't wait for the next realease, maybe someone will incorporate your theme into an IPsPhone
WOW!! and i thought you was asking about clock settings for making a 3g theme.(for on the 3g) Facepalm
To answer your question,. no,. don't think its posible to rotate the clock,. :(

|Theme looks awesome!
since this is beta,. you still can rotate the volume icon,. ;p
Also remove the anoying "option" icon and text! its in the system_plugin.rco some texy pop-up text is also in topmenu_plugin.rco.

THeme uploaded to Ep download section!

Madwin
where is the take a tour button :s i wana play on it :D
Vegetano1 Wrote:WOW!! and i thought you was asking about clock settings for making a 3g theme.(for on the 3g) Facepalm
To answer your question,. no,. don't think its posible to rotate the clock,. :(

|Theme looks awesome!
since this is beta,. you still can rotate the volume icon,. ;p
Also remove the anoying "option" icon and text! its in the system_plugin.rco some texy pop-up text is also in topmenu_plugin.rco.

THeme uploaded to Ep download section!

Madwin

thanks V1!! really i can rotate the volume? and i removed the option now Hero
amzter Wrote:where is the take a tour button :s i wana play on it :D

ahaha just read the poster again, stupid question. my bad.
Reference URL's