Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [random rant] Geez... Some people...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So right now I'm at the (public) library downloading some stuff to my portable HDD...

There's this guy besides me. He keeps looking over to my screen (like almost as much as looking at his own screen), and it gets annoying, so I stare straight back at his face to make him look away... He himself is streaming some anime. I wonder how he can concentrate on his anime if he's looking over at my screen half the time. (Who the hell goes to the library just to stream anime anyway... especially with volume on mute, since it's a library)

"Are you downloading stuff?"
"well yeah man..."
"what are you downloading?"   «-- like why do you want to know, or care about that?
"err.... stuff..."
"what stuff?"    «-- like... piss off mate.
"some stuff... why do you want to know"  «-- was actually downloading some anime and movies. Using znga's server.
"you download games?"
"not now, but sometimes"
"what sites do you download games from?"
"can't find many games on sites. Use P2P if you want that"
"what's P2P"
"search it"
"where are you downloading stuff from?"
"From a friend's server."
"Can I have that server?"  «-- I am SOO going to give you the server... U a retard or something?
"errr.... private server mate, only I can use it, it's like your school account, only you can log on"

Anyway, I start looking at my book (cause I have mid-term exams in a week). And he keeps looking over, at the book now. Like wtf man? This textbook is full of... maths and graphs... really not that interesting....

"what are you reading"
"uni stuff (textbook)"
"what stuff"  «-- again, why the fuck do you care?
I flip it around and show him the cover. Seems to shut him up for a while.

So some woman booked the comp, and I moved to another one somewhere across the room.... Guess what, that guy followed me across the room so he can sit next to me and look at my book.... ok? whatever, he can look at the book all he wants. he won't understand it. But seriously man, the guy has problems...

"Is that book about computer hacking?"   «-- Dude, there are books about computer hacking now? Like since when? And didn't he just see the fucking cover?
"Didn't you just read the bloody cover? It says Investments mate."
"What's investments"
"Finance stuff"
"what's that"   «-- Oh for fuck's sake.
"stuff you obviously don't understand"

And he keeps looking over at it, probably still thinking it's a book about hacking computers. Maybe because I'm using a download manager, and he probably thought it was hacking... I'll just keep reading my book, he can keep staring over at it (zero beta CAPM... go try understanding that) and waste his time, whatever. And that's where I'm at now.
Assassinator has a stalker!!

/sings

And yeah.. apparently you do get books about hacking. Stuff is a century old, but at leat people can hack a win 98 RC1 with that stuff.
Congratulations, you have met your first adoring fan.  Treat him nicely!

...or you can tell him straight that he's being annoying.  How old is he?  Probably some young "script kiddie" by my guess.

But damn, I haven't had people like that >_>
feinicks Wrote:Assassinator has a stalker!!

/sings

And yeah.. apparently you do get books about hacking. Stuff is a century old, but at leat people can hack a win 98 RC1 with that stuff.

All I was doing was using a download manager. Probably too advanced for him, and he thinks it's hacking.

But seriously, how the hell does one conclude that "investments" = "hacking", or "Capital Asset Pricing Model" = "hacking".
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Congratulations, you have met your first adoring fan.  Treat him nicely!

...or you can tell him straight that he's being annoying.  How old is he?  Probably some young "script kiddie" by my guess.

You would think that he's some little kid... but actually, from looking at him, he's at least high school... If not uni age. he doesn't look (and physically act) like a retard either (there are visible symptoms for people with actual mental disabilities... he's not one of them).

ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:But damn, I haven't had people like that >_>

1st time for me too. I've ben visiting this library for years now.
what a n00b ................

lol i get them all the time

well . yours is worse.. but i get a lot of people that ask me too damn much of dumb questions
Assassinator Wrote:
feinicks Wrote:Assassinator has a stalker!!

/sings

All I was doing was using a download manager. Probably too advanced for him, and he thinks it's hacking.

But seriously, how the hell does one conclude that "investments" = "hacking", or "Capital Asset Pricing Model" = "hacking".

Were you looking serious and shady looking, like the look you'd get on your face if you knew you'd be killed if you are caught?  That may trigger.

Also, he may not have read the titles properly? Or maybe he was just getting the chance to explore the Forbidden Realm of Male Love.

lol...

I've had a couple of people who were somewhat similar, but they were like 13-15 years old and so were kids, and so wouldn't count. The "Get the fuck lost"phrase sent them scurrying away...

But they were no where close to your Stalker....

* feinicks concedes defeat to Assassinator...
maybe he got a crush on you assasinator? lol

but yeah why does he always ask that kind of stuff, maybe he's just a nerd, a retard, or an extra terrestrial trying to study how human behaves in earth, lol
feinicks Wrote:Were you looking serious and shady looking, like the look you'd get on your face if you knew you'd be killed if you are caught?  That may trigger.

I was just looking annoyed if anything

feinicks Wrote:I've had a couple of people who were somewhat similar, but they were like 13-15 years old and so were kids, and so wouldn't count. The "Get the fudge lost"phrase sent them scurrying away...

Maybe I should've tried that... "get lost you dumb shit"... but then again, it's like in the library, with lots of people around...

krystabegnalie Wrote:maybe he got a crush on you assasinator? lol

lol. (male) love at first sight? because I've never ever seen him before.

And there was a (decently) hot girl 2 seats across. hitting on her is a much better option than me.

krystabegnalie Wrote:but yeah why does he always ask that kind of stuff, maybe he's just a nerd, a retard, or an extra terrestrial trying to study how human behaves in earth, lol

Don't know. Weird guy.
Assassinator Wrote:
feinicks Wrote:Were you looking serious and shady looking, like the look you'd get on your face if you knew you'd be killed if you are caught?  That may trigger.

I was just looking annoyed if anything
Maybe that gives you an irresistible shexhy look that young males entering the Realm of Forbidden Male Love find simply intoxicating?

Assassinator Wrote:
feinicks Wrote:I've had a couple of people who were somewhat similar, but they were like 13-15 years old and so were kids, and so wouldn't count. The "Get the fudge lost"phrase sent them scurrying away...

Maybe I should've tried that... "get lost you dumb shit"... but then again, it's like in the library, with lots of people around...

I guess... but the again... stalkers are not called stalkers because they simply let go after being told once... maybe you should check outside you place?

Assassinator Wrote:
krystabegnalie Wrote:maybe he got a crush on you assasinator? lol

lol. (male) love at first sight? because I've never ever seen him before.

And there was a (decently) hot girl 2 seats across. hitting on her is a much better option than me.

Ahh.... male love... just like in Anime!! Do let us know how this ends...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's