Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Gboot Maker V 1.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: gboot1.jpg]

look Here

Update
Your program is a lot more elaborate then I thought it was. Good Job, I am definitely going to try it out!

Thanks for sharing...
This tool is cool.Good job man  Hero
wow....very competent application, extremely excellent. cheers
Great job there, thanks!  I used to make gameboots and cintros over at -hacks, but I lost the config settings Cheesy gave me, never could get it working just right after that.

One thing, you said at the end it makes the matching RCO, does that include changing the duration it plays there, or does that still have to be hexxed?

Ehh, I get errors going to the umd stream composer, says something like "make sure there are no programs using overlays" or sumthin' to that effect.  I got to iron that out.
very nice!
Good work
Games like a Grrl Wrote:Great job there, thanks!  I used to make gameboots and cintros over at -hacks, but I lost the config settings Cheesy gave me, never could get it working just right after that.

One thing, you said at the end it makes the matching RCO, does that include changing the duration it plays there, or does that still have to be hexxed?

Ehh, I get errors going to the umd stream composer, says something like "make sure there are no programs using overlays" or sumthin' to that effect.  I got to iron that out.

The rco should be good to go,no hex required.the only other thing i did to it was take out the gboot logo and is the error with the tools about direct draw ?
Think so, I'm not home right now to check, but will post later on tonight.  Pretty sure those words were there.  I'm sure its something with my setup, not yer program itself, I just have to iron things out on my end.  I have the umd tools pack somewhere, odds are I'll get the same error if I unpack that and use it too.  If anyone has any ideas, though, by all means HALP!

Ehh, I have 3 machines I can do it on, one of them will work.  There's nothing in yer program that would give it problems with XP, right?
Games like a Grrl Wrote:Think so, I'm not home right now to check, but will post later on tonight.  Pretty sure those words were there.  I'm sure its something with my setup, not yer program itself, I just have to iron things out on my end.  I have the umd tools pack somewhere, odds are I'll get the same error if I unpack that and use it too.  If anyone has any ideas, though, by all means HALP!

Ehh, I have 3 machines I can do it on, one of them will work.  There's nothing in yer program that would give it problems with XP, right?

Probably not it shouldn't anyways...

Highboy i want to know something,
is it possible to put the classic wave all modified while still being to maintain the original? (if that's what the wave injector is for than whoops i had no clue that actually did anything like that just thought it meant inject the wave into the Original wave)

EDIT: now that i looked into it (the 2 minutes i was gone) i don't believe it does
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's