Endless Paradigm

Full Version: bmp tools V1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I had a few bugs for this im very sorry,should have waited to release.i have updated the links so please replace all files for use.

[Image: bmptools1ps2.jpg]

[Image: bmptools2nr6.jpg]

[Image: bmptools3oa5.jpg]

Download

Mirror
o.O

This will serve theme makers well :)

If I can ever get a a good theme concept going, I'll be sure to use this for a theme...
MysterySword Wrote:o.O

This will serve theme makers well :)

If I can ever get a a good theme concept going, I'll be sure to use this for a theme...

ditto, nice app highboy
wow looks great!! :)
WOW!! its a complete 01-12 maker with loads of styles and color mix options etc etc,. O_O!
the app had an bug

[Image: erroram1.png]

thanks to Nothingface420 for pointing it out.please re dl

Download
highboy Wrote:the app had an bug

[Image: erroram1.png]

thanks to Nothingface420 for pointing it out.please re dl

Download

I noticed when closing the app it was still active in windows taskmanager.(vista)
Vegetano1 Wrote:I noticed when closing the app it was still active in windows taskmanager.(vista)
i didnt in mine as i run vista and xp pro but i will look into for sure thanks for the info.to come to think of it that don't even make sence from my point of view for theres no other process in there but anyway thanks again ill be sure to check it out.

Thanks to everyone who commented i hope it is some use for u.all i really wanted was a quick way to make black 01-12 and 13-17 and this is what turned out lol
highboy Wrote:
Vegetano1 Wrote:I noticed when closing the app it was still active in windows taskmanager.(vista)
i didnt in mine as i run vista and xp pro but i will look into for sure thanks for the info.to come to think of it that don't even make sence from my point of view for theres no other process in there but anyway thanks again ill be sure to check it out.

Thanks to everyone who commented i hope it is some use for u.all i really wanted was a quick way to make black 01-12 and 13-17 and this is what turned out lol

[Image: 1z5tfyh.jpg]

i tried the new version,. tried to close and see if the app remained active,. maybe my vista is acting-up,. ;p
beautiful! working fine on me bro high!.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's