Endless Paradigm

Full Version: To go blue or not to....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hrmm....so my buddy was at gamestop yesterday and a seamen came in *US Navy* and wanted to sell his blue madden pack...the whole bundle was quoted $70 to the young lad minus 20% because he wanted cash..so my buddy was there and said he'll give him the $70 and tried to call me...because I like blue...I have wanted the blue fat since it was released in Japan but never wanted to pay the rediculous price...I have a blue WRX, and I got to pic out the the carpet in my den ... 'electric blue' to match :D  
[Image: commandcentercv1.jpg]

So last night i walked him through setting up pandora on his silver slim running 5.00m33 and he pandora'd the biatch-a-saurus but it will not make pandora battery :(  No BIG deal for me cause i have a fat that can do that and a pandora battery that won't charge anymore, but works fine using an AC adapter...

So now im stuck...do I trade him my silver slim and say $10-20 for buying the blue one for me, buy it straight up from him for $70 and ebay/craigslist my 1st gen silver slim (the thing holding me back is not having the ability to pandora a battery at any time for friendly hacking or swapping to time machine...or just skip the blue, hold my roll, and keep saving up for a ps3....hrmmmmmmmm.....
RED RED RED RED RED

just say no to any other color man =)
save for a PS3.
save for PS3

hands down
skip the blue ...
buy a ps3! :D
dedat Wrote:save for a PS3.
ChIcKeN BallZ Wrote:
dedat Wrote:save for a PS3.
hehee...well upon further investigation, i might be able to MAKE money if i get the blue :P  I pay $70 for that, and hopefully sell mine for a little bit more to someone at work, and sell the madden game to a buddy that has a ta88v3 :D  WOOOWOOO..getting closer to that ps3 so i can play games with you all!
Reference URL's