Endless Paradigm

Full Version: creepy take away + annoying graphics card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
did you try installing a previous version of driver and then updating it to the newest? many of my Graphics card related problems were sorted by that. Also, it would be a good idea to move up to a 600W PSU.

A stupid question (actually very relevant when addressing noobs, you'd be surprised!).. are all connection accurate? (you don't have to answer that :p)

Have you tweaked you default settings? if so, try settin them default and then install.
feinicks Wrote:did you try installing a previous version of driver and then updating it to the newest? many of my Graphics card related problems were sorted by that. Also, it would be a good idea to move up to a 600W PSU. l.

how can i update the driver from a previous one if it won't boot past loading screen if i install one

also like i said its not PSU

im using a 450w psu
heck i even removed my opwer to my 2 disk drives and plugged my power cable to use the HD externally into my HD

meaning i had 450w just for the cpu and gprahics card

and yes i have tried default settings in bios and no my bios is a on latest version
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's