Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Release] SchMeDiaSchEnTeR 2009 CTF 5.00m33/5.02GEN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: releasetx2.jpg]

Here it is...new PSNetwork icon, all subtext uses system font rather than images for increased resources :)  
New smoother scroling, new positioning, some things 'borrowed' from frosstyboxxy, some old stuff some new stuff...I like it, do you?

CTF File has the magic bit to be used on 5.00m33.

If you want to use this on 5.02GEN then run the ctf_converter in the same folder as the ctf and it will patch the magic bit and all will be good.

Thanks M33, GEN, miriam, magixien, takeshi, zinga burga, davee, bubbletune, matchung, poison,  blessedhands, vegetano1, ibawanzingee and everyone else...keep keeping things alive.
wooooooooooo its back
looks better than I remember

I was wanting to see Inacor MCE for 5.00 but this is better

thanks for updating
downloading now
Nothingface420 Wrote:looks better than I remember

i agree...i haven't REALY looked at these icons in a looooong time...then i found the original psd and got to make the psn icon :D  originally when the theme was in the bottom right corner I had the PSN icons in network and all the psn menu did was make my old chameleon show up LOL

[Image: snap139sa2.jpg]

hehehehehe....
SchmilK Wrote:
Nothingface420 Wrote:looks better than I remember

i agree...i haven't REALY looked at these icons in a looooong time...then i found the original psd and got to make the psn icon :D  originally when the theme was in the bottom right corner I had the PSN icons in network and all the psn menu did was make my old chameleon show up LOL

[Image: snap139sa2.jpg]

hehehehehe....

good thing you found the psd ;)

really like the busy icon & gameboot, was that in the other ones can't remember?

also like the wallpaper in the CTF it reminds of Super Stardust HD, of course everything does I'm addicted to that game.
Schmilk - you are the man !!
One of your most epic themes updated.  This is great news.

Thanks for not forgetting those who chose to stay on 5.00 M33  :D
i want to kill PSN... *.*
Hi best theme, welcome back!
is there a flash option? -_-

I've never dealt with ctfs....
Kaiser Wrote:is there a flash option? -_-

I've never dealt with ctfs....

Use .CTF Manager to extract the flash files from the .CTF.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's