Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Vshmain editer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am not much of a theme guy so don't really know what i should be implementing in this app but it will do all font and option menu colors for my psp fat on firmware 5 as of now so feel free to try it out and and let me know what i can do to make it better.

EDIT-»I am very sorry but i made an error in writing the alpha for the wave color.i have fixed so please discard and replace with new exe.

[Image: apptt5.png]

[Image: pictb5.png]

Download

mirror

Uncompressed Vshmain Firmware 5
Is this SLIM compatible ??
ops very nice. merci ....
hey i got a PHAT, but my friend has a slim so I'd like to know also. thanks
takeshi's editor does all the slim and fat colors if you havent tried that one yet.
SchmilK Wrote:takeshi's editor does all the slim and fat colors if you havent tried that one yet.

i have but it crashes when loading a already edited vshmain,. :(

highboy! another great tool!!

EDIT: yeah i kinda stil missing out on the 13-27 colors,.
i don't have a slim to try things out on and i can't get takeshi's tool to work no matter what i do so that was a big reason for this to me.i would be happy to adjust this app for it may not look like much but it one of my best pieces of code i wrote so far.
Would be nice if you added feature for switching icon locations, or adding/removing icons, and such.
sabisu Wrote:Would be nice if you added feature for switching icon locations, or adding/removing icons, and such.

it is believed that making those changes don't take effect at this time due to an sh1 check which davee and seth are investigatorizing...meaning you can change them all you want, but it won't work :(
bro highboy hope you compile all your apps in one prog probably this will be the great tool for XMB theming. nice tool again bro.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's