Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Release] Gurren Lagann Gameboot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a simple Gurren Lagann gameboot that I made.  If you've watched it before, you'll notice it's just the short clip that shows halfway through each episode.  I was originally planning to make one where either Kamina or Simon says "Who the hell do you think I am?", but I can't find a scene that stands out.  If anyone has a suggestion, please post the episode in which it appears, and I'll find a raw for it and make it into a gameboot (japanese voicing of course).

EDIT:  Forgot to mention, recommended that you set your gameboot's third delay to 2400.  You could set it a bit lower, but I was too lazy to find the exact value.  It should be somewhere around 2300.  You can try and find it, but I honestly don't think a 0.1 second extra delay is going to kill you.

EDIT2: Attached rar has a crappy quality swf.  The actual one does not have all those odd letterboxes and such.

EDIT3: Removed swf rar.  Preview below.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2353]
screen shots?
Added a rar with an swf preview.
Please add a post a gif image preview so that wee can preview it right away from the thread... I don't have flash... (I know it's weird)
LeMon- Wrote:Please add a post a gif image preview so that wee can preview it right away from the thread... I don't have flash... (I know it's weird)

Done.  Had to look for a program to do the conversion without those stupid watermarks.  ><
1 symbol: <3
Nice!!! First Gurren Lagann gameboot I've seen :D
Reference URL's