Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [RE-RELEASE] Iron Man Gameboot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I release this on 3.90 and have had several request for me to release this for 5.00
So here it is. openingplugin.rco for 4.01 and 5.00 inculded.
[Image: video1-6.gif]
DOWNLOAD
Holy poo poo! You make such awesome gameboots... They really look cool but i will stick with my 0.2 second gameboot lol... And your gameboot with the psp logo exploding into particles... I made it!! XD XD XD I am so happy people are using it hehehehehehehe :p
LeMon- Wrote:Holy poo poo! You make such awesome gameboots... They really look cool but i will stick with my 0.2 second gameboot lol... And your gameboot with the psp logo exploding into particles... I made it!! XD XD XD I am so happy people are using it hehehehehehehe :p
I made it out of a video I got im my email did you make the video? Because I made the gameboot out of that video.
Yeah i posted it on youtube hehe. I am gonna include that in my new theme! :D
lol, I love that part, thanks for the gameboot.
Lol thaat gameboot is awesome, but i didn't really like the movie of ironman...
aren't gameboots pmf's universal for all firmwares??, not criticising just wondering why it would need updating.
J_G_ Wrote:aren't gameboots pmf's universal for all firmwares??, not criticising just wondering why it would need updating.

Yes they are universal it's the openingplugin that's been edited. Lots of people don't know how to do that.
Reference URL's