Endless Paradigm

Full Version: PRX offset 5.00 - in HBK format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
updated commonGui and musicPlayer

in commonGui >> y size for theme infobar and other y sizes

in music player>> y position for "selected option icons" when viz menu is selected and a y position for ":" for songs longer then 1 hour

Some lists may be a bit messy,. :/ (not for me_?>>?)
downloaded your updates :)  THANK YOU!!!
SchmilK Wrote:downloaded your updates :)  THANK YOU!!!

i have uploaded a paf and vshmain list,. but not near as complete as your "4.01 paf and vshmain" bookmark lists,.. Knock-knock
Vegetano1 Wrote:i have uploaded a paf and vshmain list,. but not near as complete as your "4.01 paf and vshmain" bookmark lists,.. Knock-knock

where have you uploaded it to??  I liked the 4.01 paf and vshmain, it had lots of stuff, but in 5.00 not so much Nanana  maybe yours is more?
any font color/bmp size?
matchung Wrote:any font color/bmp size?
(matchung you can add this to the topic!?)

added to topic and added 2 more offsets for picture count used in 01-12.bmp

are the wave colors found yet?[/u]
updates:

• paf: updated some offsets Schmilk found and found some new,. or 1 new,. dunno,.>> x position all text XMB
    there is also some uuntested and some new untested bookmarked,. so if you want you can test them! bottom of list.
    -text above and text beneath y bookmarked now
  • vshmain i guess all importend offsets are here now
  • just a minor update for x position preview screen in 1st theme infoabr for other language's
  • Vegetano1 Wrote:
    matchung Wrote:any font color/bmp size?
    (matchung you can add this to the topic!?)

added to topic and added 2 more offsets for picture count used in 01-12.bmp

are the wave colors found yet?[/u]

[Image: snap007.png]

Sort of. I'm not so good at editing colors manually.
    reupload PAF bookmark list

-added the new found line size and position y offsets
    -added/updated Heartbeat offsets,. sdwn and sdwf offsets,.. but i was unable to find the 72 size offset !? but i did find the sdwn and the sdwf position's,. both i think in 401 only sdwn position's were bookmarked,.. also found new alpha sdwf or sdwn,. Blur.

game x position for keninturf still need to be find,. i guess -148 or -168 x!?! something!?

also i need the alpha unfocused icons when in infobar,... Emptyone
    Vegetano1 Wrote:reupload PAF bookmark list

-added the new found line size and position y offsets
    -added/updated Heartbeat offsets,. sdwn and sdwf offsets,.. but i was unable to find the 72 size offset !? but i did find the sdwn and the sdwf position's,. both i think in 401 only sdwn position's were bookmarked,.. also found new alpha sdwf or sdwn,. Blur.

game x position for keninturf still need to be find,. i guess -148 or -168 x!?! something!?

also i need the alpha unfocused icons when in infobar,... Emptyone

ok thanks ill go do some testings and report back in
    Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Reference URL's