Endless Paradigm

Full Version: doing a css or js
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can someone help me how to make a css, .js file format pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
if you have to ask, you won't be able to do it

No offence intended, but its true
Try -» http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/csslib...tegory/C7/

Or just google and you should find loads of useful links,
hellobonacua Wrote:pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:
hellobonacua Wrote:pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

AhaAhaAhaYay
iD THIS A SUMDGE!!
feinicks Wrote:iD THIS A SUMDGE!!

what's the connection with my questions to this answer!
hellobonacua Wrote:

the question has already been answered, if you will simply browse through the thread...

as for the connection..

because you sought a connection in my replied statement and that you understood and recognised the possible references mplies that you formed a mental connection with the statement, whether or not it was suitable in this thread. Further, since you went on to type (which itself is a connection of Keyboard with the finger tips..) out a question asking for a suggestion. This would mean that you have triggered a dormant memory and have been reminded of the statement that generated your question. What is more interesting is that since you did acknowledge that this is was a relevant discussion at one time would signify that you have a static connection with that discussion.

There is your connection.
feinicks Wrote:
hellobonacua Wrote:

the question has already been answered, if you will simply browse through the thread...

as for the connection..

because you sought a connection in my replied statement and that you understood and recognised the possible references mplies that you formed a mental connection with the statement, whether or not it was suitable in this thread. Further, since you went on to type (which itself is a connection of Keyboard with the finger tips..) out a question asking for a suggestion. This would mean that you have triggered a dormant memory and have been reminded of the statement that generated your question. What is more interesting is that since you did acknowledge that this is was a relevant discussion at one time would signify that you have a static connection with that discussion.

There is your connection.

tl;dr

iD THIS A SUMDGE.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's