Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Release] RandomXMB for 4.01M333
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's my latest CTF Theme for 4.01 M33:

[Image: preview1oo3.jpg]
Shot at 2008-08-15
[Image: randomxmbbanneref2.jpg]
Shot at 2008-08-17

Features:
- includes Xander's "original" CTF Downloader (allowing PSP users to download CTF Theme directly to his PSP)
- 4.05 vizualizer (Oh yeah, that cool new viz, which is disabled when you don't have wallpaper.)
- long gameboot, with matching welcome screen/cold boot
- custom OSK
- custom music player
- custom XMB views (two views: a start-up/restart and "Normal" one)
- custom XMB click sound
- custom busy icon
- custom photo control panels (normal view and slideshow)
- XMB "smooth" scrolling
- switched network update<>lftv functions to have Shutdown/Reboot system at Settings Menu while Network Update (Firmware Update) at Network Menu (Connect Online)
- re-directed camera, savedata utility, and game sharing to Settings Menu
- Re-positioned Network Menus
- and more... I think. hehehe

Here are some screenshots:
[Image: preview6cg5.jpg]   [Image: preview7gb1.jpg]
Shot at 2008-08-17 Theme Preview              Shot at 2008-08-17 Music Player, volume bar

[Image: customosktf5.jpg]    [Image: slideviewcontrolpaneljo4.jpg]
Shot at 2008-08-17 Custom OSK                 Shot at 2008-08-17 Photo Slideview Control Panel

Credits to the Following:
Dark Alex - for custom firmware, now 4.01M33
XanderChaos - CTF Downloader, and for making me realized that re-direction of Submenus can be done, his ClickSlide theme has been an inspiration.
Schmilk - Custom OSK, HW Bookmarks, and for his suport. Oh, his 3.90to4.01PRX Converter, too.
Vegetano1 - PSP gameboot from V1 theme, and his "LOADING" busy icon.
Zing's - for the ever-handy RCOEdit tool.
Blessedhand - for VSHmainEditor, which proved handy
Poison - for CXMB plugin.
Z33 - for Ressu**, what's the name again? Wonder why he made it very hard to remember to spell it right...
Bstronga - for his hexediting skills.
XMB Creators - your works/contributions to the PSP scene.

Installation:
You need the official CXMB plugin, which you can download at Machung's thread http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...?tid=11816 (Thanks Matchung). Extact the attached zipped file and put the .ctf file at /PSP/THEME folder on your PSP's Memory Stck. Then Go to Recovery Menu to enable the plugin. Restart and enjoy your customized PSP.

Thanks to everyone here at Endlessparadigm.

Do not ask: "Where is the battery bar?". It's at the lower right corner, too powerful it made itself invisible... it will appear in time. hehe
Looks pretty sweet, job well done...Downloading to add to the collection now...
Thank you very much.
wheres the battery bar?

LOL just kidding...sounds interesting from the reading...got to go get my psp now :P
SchmilK Wrote:wheres the battery bar?

LOL just kidding...sounds interesting from the reading...got to go get my psp now :P

Well, it's just the good old battery icon (a.k.a. low-battery warning) I introduced in myWindows Theme. Just making sure people won't ask again for it. Flatterd

Oh, I finally got the custom OSK working. Thanks.
Reference URL's