Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [RELEASE] Blue Chrome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: chromelayout.jpg]
[Image: video1-5.gif]
After about 2 weeks of work and asking a few people for help I am now done and ready to show off my best work yet. But first let me say a big THANK YOU to nothingface420 for all the help he gave me in making this theme possible. I would also like to thank osnap1584 for editing the paf.prx file for me. And  vegetano1 for providing me with a cool 01-12.bmp. I named it Blue Chrome because most all the colors in the theme are blue and chrome. Hope you like it and leave a comment :)

Included in the download is the flash0 and ctf.
DOWNLOAD
Nice! i want to try and download but the link is not working,. it goes to your mediafire upload folder,. !?

OSK looks really cool and i like the way the icons scroll-in!!
Vegetano1 Wrote:Nice! i want to try and download but the link is not working,. it goes to your mediafire upload folder,. !?

OSK looks really cool and i like the way the icons scroll-in!!
Opps don't know how that happened. Now it's fixed.
nice theme bro animation is from pirata nervo hacks.
vinrose67 Wrote:nice theme bro animation is from pirata nervo hacks.

lol yeah i remember Pirata found that offset and alot more! ;p
just a -100 on the unfocused icons gave to nothingface when I made through boredom. Guess buckeyes liked it lol.
Must have but I can't download from sendspace. Could someone upload it here or maybe host it at mediafire? Thanks.
this is exactly what you needed to do :) good job.
Reference URL's