Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Removing Little Black Pop-up Menu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure what this is called, but I was wondering if it anyone knows how to remove the small pop-up menu from the lower right corner. It only shows up for a few seconds but it's annoying.

[Image: k2ybyb.jpg]

[Image: 33ehtav.jpg]
you can remove that buy replacing tex_operation_guide_base in system_plugin.rcowith a dummy file you also have to remove the text,. in the Text Data tab of recoedit in system_plugin.rco it is called:"msgsystem_option_with_icon
you also have to look into the photo_browser.rco/music_browser.rco/video_browser.rco and the topmenu_plugin.rco for text used with this guide base.(in topmenu its called something like "back to msuic player"/back to rss channel" etc etc)

hope this helps
I edited all the files listed like you said and have completely removed the popup in the main XMB menu. For some reason the text still shows when viewing a photo/music/video file though. But I don't mind it as much now because I got rid of the black box behind it. Thanks for your help.
Reference URL's