Endless Paradigm

Full Version: My PSP Modding Adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So im going to do this to my psp
[Image: 020106%20053.jpg]
except im getting this faceplate
[Image: camy-hellskull-silver-500.jpg]
This is my first time modding the psp, I've opened it and messed with it but never modded it. Ill be updating this thread with how it goes :)

By the way: Ive only soldered once, on the floor :), when i was 9...
http://www.llamma.com Wrote:(making this your first soldering project is almost certain to end in disappointment)
That's an interesting looking faceplate.

Do you spend more time looking at the faceplate or games? :P
Games on the psp suck...
first image is broke... it prolly won't let you hot link to it...

and what? games on the psp suck? i agree mostly but it does have some good games.. FF:CC, monster hunter, bleach isn't bad, disgaea isn't bad, silent hill isn't bad even if i did beat it in 52 minutes, wipeout pulse is good but that's all objectionable, depends on your personal likes and dislikes lol

i like the face plate.. i like the idea of haveing a custom machine that well alot of people prolly have but not in one paticular area, like if put that on my psp people would think its something special or that i got skills or something LOL.... word of advice,,, certain faceplates will leave a gap between the plate and the screen itself and you Don't want that.. and do it in a very clean area with a can of comperssed air to blow the dust off before you reassemble... no matter how clean you think it is never enough and you will be able to see any little speck of dust caught in between the screen and the plate..
I see it perfectly.. its the led trigger mod.
And thanks Azumi :) Last time when i replace the screen i opened like 13 times to get it right...

There are some good games, but ive played most of the ones i would like the rest are... for me more like one day or one week games, nothing to keep you entertained for a while.
So this is fail, i couldnt get the right parts, now my psp is dead Erk so also no theme. stupid cheap PSP...
Lol @ cheap PSP.
Reference URL's