Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Showing all of the flash0 in vista
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm starting my first psp theme one my new computer and a lot of the rco's are missing along with all of the prx's.  I know there is a way to display them but I can't find it on vista. does any one know how to get vista to show all the flash0 files?
view hidden files???
open up my computer, hit the alt on the keyboard. Then click tools folder options

hit the view tab
from there hit show hidden files and folders
then uncheck hide protected operating system files

then hit apply
Slushba got here before me. =P
Vista really is weird sometimes.
thanks. odd though I tried that earlier and it didn't work... oh well.   I wish I could still keep my computers software stuff hidden though.
Software stuff hidden?  Some objectionable material? Itchingsmile
Dr_LaTino Wrote:Slushba got here before me. =P
Vista really is weird sometimes.

Nah. It happens in XP too. Sony made it that way since 3.80.
Professor Fate Wrote:thanks. odd though I tried that earlier and it didn't work... oh well.   I wish I could still keep my computers software stuff hidden though.

Drop this file in flash0 root or in your flash0 backup and run it from your PC to unlock and unhide all folders/files.

That way you can continue to hide your pc files.

Vista Users:Must be run as Admin.

--» unlocker.bat
robs1968 Wrote:
Professor Fate Wrote:thanks. odd though I tried that earlier and it didn't work... oh well.   I wish I could still keep my computers software stuff hidden though.

Drop this file in flash0 root or in your flash0 backup and run it from your PC to unlock and unhide all folders/files.

That way you can continue to hide your pc files.

Vista Users:Must be run as Admin.

--» unlocker.bat
That's something I never heard before. Thanks. ^^
Reference URL's