Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Xbox 360 gets FINAL FANTASY XIII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I need not say anything else apart from the fact this is a big "Fuck You" on Sonys part.

http://kotaku.com/5025018/final-fantasy-...o-xbox-360

/discuss
[NOT SHOWN]
The game's 6 separate discs.
metalgear08 Wrote:[NOT SHOWN]
The game's 6 separate discs.

Who cares, really :/
OMG this is great!!!!! And why 6 discs? A Blurays capacity is 50GB right? They can put FF XIII on 4 DVD9s, like Lost Odyssey, that would make 36GB... don't tell me any PS3 game except MGS4 (because of the unneeded uncompressed 7.1 audio) actually needs all the 50GB....
Also FF 7-9 where all on 3-4 discs and no one complained....

Now please say  Kingdom Hearts 3 will also come to the 360 and all reasons for me to buy a PS3 are gone for good^^
SkyDX Wrote:OMG this is great!!!!! And why 6 discs? A Blurays capacity is 50GB right? They can put FF XIII on 4 DVD9s, like Lost Odyssey, that would make 36GB... don't tell me any PS3 game except MGS4 (because of the unneeded uncompressed 7.1 audio) actually needs all the 50GB....
Also FF 7-9 where all on 3-4 discs and no one complained....

Now please say  Kingdom Hearts 3 will also come to the 360 and all reasons for me to buy a PS3 are gone for good^^

This, if KH3 goes to 360 as well, i will save the money and get one. Otherwise, im still getting a PS3 when this comes out....i don't care if 360 users are as well
what do you mean fudge you on sony's part?

I think it's cool. As a SexBox 360 owner I think it's cool that I can finally play final fantasy.
The six disk thing though, that's not cool.
WEll, the fact that since VII all console FF's have been Sony exclusive (FF 11 is a possible exception, but a PC is not strictly a console, and is a separate branch of gaming imo), telling them that they are going multi platform (especially considering FF fanboys are crazy) is about as big a fudge you as they can give
WHY?!?! FF and KH is suppose to be for sony... WHY!?!?
Wee can't forget about Final Fantasy Versus XIII, however, that is only for PS3.
Shinji Hashimoto Wrote:Wee considered the hardware situation. Because of that, wee considered the spread of the hardware, so that's why wee decided that.

Shane Wrote:asks about ff13 coming to japan on the xbox 360........

Shinji Wrote:I think you are right [in assuming that it's not coming out in Japan]"

Basically, SE want to maximize sales whilst minimising costs, hence no 360 version in Japan when the adoption rate is much lower

Senseito Sakura Wrote:Wee can't forget about Final Fantasy Versus XIII, however, that is only for PS3.

yeah, but i think that for the average undecided SE fanboy, this is enough to turn heels
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's